lost sovereigns point with atlantic revert

i bought an item this morning, now with the revert i dont have anymroe the item but my points arent turned back

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,153
    creampie said:
    i bought an item this morning, now with the revert i dont have anymroe the item but my points arent turned back
    Don't worry you'll be getting a t shirt 
  • NikonUSNikonUS Posts: 28
    shard went down, like 5 times already.
    I suggest you email mesanna@broadsword.com

• And I thought I was having bad day, I lost 4 points of Taming gains with the 2 reverts today
  • ShaneeShanee Posts: 18
    And I thought I was having bad day, I lost 4 points of Taming gains with the 2 reverts today
    Which shard did you lose it on? I have Animal Taming pink for 5.0 but it's on Europa. You can have it if it helps :)
  • <chuckles> Thank you for the kind offer. I'll muddle through and what would I complain and mutter about, if I did not have this. 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,136Moderator
    creampie said:

Good Afternoon everyone,

I wanted to get everyone up to date with the Publish of 117 and the New Legacy Beta Publish. We had published an update to 117 which caused some unexpected results that resulted in some necessary reverts. As far as the return of the items purchased with Sovereigns, please make sure you inform me or support. We are compiling a list of the Sovereigns that were involved in the revert and will be replacing the Sovereigns to your account that were used during the revert. Claims for missing sovereigns must be submitted by Tuesday, July 30th at 11:59 PM ET. We have corrected the issues and will be publishing and update to Publish 117 by Wednesday July 31st,.  In the meantime, please remove any exploited tabards off mannequins or they will be unequipped to the ground. Those equipped by players will be unequipped to the backpack if there is available backpack space. Please know that if you are wearing a converted tabard that was not exploited the publish will not affect those items. Those players who have exploited tabards that are no longer equip able have the option to keep it as deco or contact support to receive a complimentary transmogrification potion. This Friday will also be our first New Legacy Beta weekend, more details will be available when the beta shard launches Friday. See you in Britannia,

• ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 855
    From (link)

[...]

Personally, I'd say it would be better to fix the issues affecting honest, paying users first.  e.g. issues that can lead to items being unexpectedly deleted.

The change for the hawkwind/archlich robe stats issue could, in theory, wait a long long time - e.g. let these continue accumulating, and then render the items useless en-masse.

put another way:  if money was being mistakenly deleted from customer accounts by a bank, you can be sure that would get fixed immediately.  if a customer somehow caused a bank to use the wrong interest rate, to erroneous benefit of the customer, that's something a bank could easilly unwind and recover from, in a less urgent manner.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,613
    edited July 24
    From (link)

[...]

Personally, I'd say it would be better to fix the issues affecting honest, paying users first.  e.g. issues that can lead to items being unexpectedly deleted.

The change for the hawkwind/archlich robe stats issue could, in theory, wait a long long time - e.g. let these continue accumulating, and then render the items useless en-masse.

put another way:  if money was being mistakenly deleted from customer accounts by a bank, you can be sure that would get fixed immediately.  if a customer somehow caused a bank to use the wrong interest rate, to erroneous benefit of the customer, that's something a bank could easilly unwind and recover from, in a less urgent manner.

Seems that players bought sovereigns right after this was implemented.  So, the reverts took them away. But, the CC was still charged.  Sounds like some entity is making a lot of money off these sovereigns. Since players buy so many every day that it causes a lot of emails the one day there were mass reverts.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.