Half of north american shards are down

usernameusername Posts: 780
edited July 23 in General Discussions
GL, LS, Atlantic, Cats, Chessy, Legends all missing from the server list at the time of this post.

But don't worry guys we trust our devs to develop anti cheat that no major game studio such as Valve, Blizzard and Riot have been able to do.

A+ team

edit: cats/ches made a return, but for how long?
edit2: legends came up, full revert of several hours I'm being told, hearing similar for cats/ches
This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.

Comments

• Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 642
    Siege had a revert
  • psychopsycho Posts: 309

I dont mind revert back to 1999

• NikonUSNikonUS Posts: 28

Atlantic down again!   4th time today.

Fix 1 problem and break another 10

• usernameusername Posts: 780
    Atlantic back up and WOW what a revert, probably close to 10-12h

Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
    down again!
    How many times we will be posting UP and Down today?
    Funny moment
    Maybe, The devs are using the 3rd party program and the new system caught and banned the account for 72 Hours
    well, perfect day or week to take some time off until everything go back to normal.
    *drop mic*
  • usernameusername Posts: 780
    edited July 23

Look at that server list, hot damn. No Asian or EU servers up, they're forced to play on the dinosaur island server.
    We finally won UO, only 8 servers to play on, soon 0. It finally ended, congrats.

• RittcastaRittcasta Posts: 4
    Hi all  EU Drachenfells too (few hours ago) nee to test and look for status...
  • RittcastaRittcasta Posts: 4
    ok EU Drachenfells is up now
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,408
    username said:

Look at that server list, hot damn. No Asian or EU servers up, they're forced to play on the dinosaur island server.
    We finally won UO, only 8 servers to play on, soon 0. It finally ended, congrats.
    Nice, the only shards that really matter, west coast USA.  Maybe BS should move back to Redwood City next to EA.  JK
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,612
    They seem to be all there now.  Fake news.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,020
    How Effective is the M-1 Carbine Really - The Mag Life
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo