Broadsword; BAD

Broadsword strip semi naked 6 of the 7 character on my main account by deleting faction items..
I quit just before SA in 2009.. with SA I had issue like: I had to delete a character on the mule to do a GARG imbuer.. wich I was refusing to do (give us a quest to change race) I also refused to sub a thied account for imbuing (I hated the idea of consumable perfect items for UO; I still does today but they never roll it back and triple down with shard bound items)

PS: those shard bound items is a good way to kill even more the game by bribing the existing players..
High Sea and Time of Legends are in the same line of work.. instead of adding more fun content to grind you replace the older with these two DLC..

I deleted a mule to do the infamous gargoyle and imbuing been crafting potion and food like enchanted apple for the last 6 days after gathering for weeekss (cuz i lost almost everything and Broasword decided to strip me half naked on top of that)

So today all i got is my mule account and a tamer on my main account..
Yesterday I learn out you guys at broadsword decided to DELETE all the hard grind i put on taming almost perfect hiryu and cu sidhe..

Cu sidhe stats: 69-42-78-50-84 (-12 resist to be perfect if u ask me -7 stats cuz no one wants 85 cold)
590 hp, 125 stam, 289 mana, 607 str, 125 dex, 289 int. 4 SLOTS!! this beast took me more than 300 hours 9 weeks of intense grinding to find this specimen back in 2006?

Hiryu was 69-90-22-45-50 (-9 resist to be perfect)

Won't gonna lie after taming for 10+ hours cu yesterday.. i'm very close to give up.. the grind is not an issue but Broadsword deleting your hard grind just cuz (pure incompetency imo; if I understand we could switch those pet to 3 slots but exploit.. so they pull the plug)
This is a damocles sword.. very bad.. first time I see a video game company DELETING hard grind just cuz they can and F the players..

PS2: I quit cuz I was refusing to buy SA; killing the economy with perfect consumable items and today I refuse to PAY for a FREE DLC (time of legends) even if that DLC offer the best items in the game.. not only cuz it's free but it make obselete most of the cool old content like doom and most peerless bosses.

Maybe it's time to make a move cuz i don't see myself taming cu sidhe 10 hours a day for the next month cuz u guys feel ruining my sexy cu sidhe and hiryu grind.. i didn't mind crafting and gathering again A LOT cuz my houses decayed back in 2009.. but yeah.. time to wake up Broadsword.. you guys acting like the luna llama spitting in your players faces with move like that.. never seen before moves.. Origin system would do the OPPOSITE make our old items or CU SIDHE more desirable instead of DELETING TONS of grind.. just cuz..
So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
-UO official forums, brought to you by BoardSword studio
Tagged:

Comments

• OreoglOreogl Posts: 369
    Why are you spending 10+ hours on CU taming?

Are you familiar with the new system for pets?
  • TimTim Posts: 811
    Also who told you you needed a Garg to craft?
    It's only a 10% bonus on imbuding 
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,727
    did someone else have your account info? change your password in account management. 

about the missing stuff: when did you last see it? when you last played? or did it go missing after the pets that you recently tamed, since coming back? either someone accessed your account or there was a glitch with it. 

If the pet you are talking about was one from before the taming revamp, then you can tame better cus now. (the only exception would be that if it is a blaze cu, then that would be a prestige cu) The old ones were 4 slot and they spawn at 3 slot now.

you don't have to purchase Stygian Abyss any more. I would suggest getting High Seas (pirating, fishing) and Time of Legends. there is lot of content available with that. There are videos online of plunderbeacons, pirating, etc. in Eodon (TOL) I love doing the subquests there. I love saving the turtles, rescuing tiger cubs, digging for (invisible) lava rock(the reward makes awesome deco), also the group ones: great ape (throws barrels at you or throws you into a pit with smaller gorillas), and trex (the reward is a decorative tile that you can lock down in your house). And I love that you can fight anywhere in the Valley of Eodon and get recipes or armor drops into your backpack. These recipes can make you gold, just like the drops that you can get from Shadowguard. (some Shadowguard boss drops can get you serious gold) Everyone I have recommended High Seas and TOL too, have loved the content. 

speak out in general chat on your shard. People are willing to help you learn all the good stuff the game has to offer. 
  • KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 163
    Oreogl said:
    Why are you spending 10+ hours on CU taming?

Are you familiar with the new system for pets?
    Yeah, the only character on my main account that it not semi naked is my tamer..

i'm not planning to train my white wyrm, unicorn, nightmare, dragon.. great dragon i can't and my rune beetle i lost all my PvP skill/gears on the tamer, for now it stay in the stable, nearly perfect stats also won't gonna ruin it without PvP suit/skill.

So i started training my cu and hiryu on the daemon bone... to realised they were freaking weak with nearly perfect raw stats.. after reading on internet i realised how incompetent was broadsword on the 4 slot cu and hiryu. i'm at 20+ hours of taming CU.. I want AT LEST an equivalent cu/hiryu to what I had... before wasting PS on the training and back then I put over 300 hours to find that nearly perfect CU. (one of the worst grind of my life)

Tim said:
    Also who told you you needed a Garg to craft?
    It's only a 10% bonus on imbuding 

If your not a failure and doing an imbuer you want a gargoyle + access to the queen forge.

did someone else have your account info? change your password in account management. 

about the missing stuff: when did you last see it? when you last played? or did it go missing after the pets that you recently tamed, since coming back? either someone accessed your account or there was a glitch with it. 

If the pet you are talking about was one from before the taming revamp, then you can tame better cus now. (the only exception would be that if it is a blaze cu, then that would be a prestige cu) The old ones were 4 slot and they spawn at 3 slot now.

you don't have to purchase Stygian Abyss any more. I would suggest getting High Seas (pirating, fishing) and Time of Legends. there is lot of content available with that. There are videos online of plunderbeacons, pirating, etc. in Eodon (TOL) I love doing the subquests there. I love saving the turtles, rescuing tiger cubs, digging for (invisible) lava rock(the reward makes awesome deco), also the group ones: great ape (throws barrels at you or throws you into a pit with smaller gorillas), and trex (the reward is a decorative tile that you can lock down in your house). And I love that you can fight anywhere in the Valley of Eodon and get recipes or armor drops into your backpack. These recipes can make you gold, just like the drops that you can get from Shadowguard. (some Shadowguard boss drops can get you serious gold) Everyone I have recommended High Seas and TOL too, have loved the content. 

speak out in general chat on your shard. People are willing to help you learn all the good stuff the game has to offer. 

the missing stuff was faction items that got deleted by broadsword.. lost 99% my stuff in ~2012 when I let my houses decay thinking tESO would be a next gen UO (most shard i played was almost dead by 09)

my main account only my tamer (with luck suit and skill) was not semi naked.. the rest of my character on main account had missing gears (the DELETED FACTION items)

As for the CU u nailed the problem.. 300 hours of grinding for a nearly perfect CU.. you have to know it was a cool color with nearly perfect stats..

for the expansion.. i'm still learning SA (very slowly, working on the mule account to re-equip the main account)

high sea sound cool.. but everyone i speak with tells me this is a p2w expansion or how rewarding the pirating is.. never heard about how fun it is.. I love fishing so in time i might get it if i don't rage quit before ^.^

Time of Legends i won't pay money for a FREE DLC.. imo broadsword did another fuck up offering for free to active subscriber.. it should have been something like if u have a vet account of x years we link it for free on it or accessible with the sub..

And tbh time of legends seem to delete most of the older cool content (like everyone tells me how rewarding is the roof/shadowlord)

But all that doesn't really mattered cuz I hate every second of my play time since 3 days.. taming CU cuz of broadsword fuck up and incompetency how they dealt with the CU/hiryu..

It's like if they would rework their bankbox system and make it 100 items max and delete 25 items from it just cuz.. this is legit how it felt for my faction items that was deleted from my main characters; making 85% of my main account unplayable without HEAVY grind to re-equip (so far i only gotten an orny back).. the CU/hiryu move feel like a slap in the face just cuz.. never heard of that kind of move before.. let's delete 300+ hours of grinding..

went from 116.4 taming to 117.9 taming in 3 days so far.. I find a single specimen equivalent to my old 4 slot CU.. but it's white
    So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,423
    I'm sorry to hear I'm a failure as an imbuer, my char with imbue is an elf - she does have access to queen's forge though, because that's not restricted to gargoyles, just to characters that have enough loyalty through doing stuff in Ter Mur and the abyss.
    edited July 24
    I'm sorry to hear I'm a failure as an imbuer, my char with imbue is an elf - she does have access to queen's forge though, because that's not restricted to gargoyles, just to characters that have enough loyalty through doing stuff in Ter Mur and the abyss.
    I'm reading i'm no PvP players so I don't care about optimisation.. 10% buff on enhancing for imbuing is NOT negligeable for the top dogs.
    Your imbuer is a 10% failure one, imo.

My question now for you petra would be.. do u use the queen forge or using the one at your home? I can already guess your ELFIC imbuer answer..

PS: the gargoyle limitation for GOOD imbuer was HEAVY in my decision of stop playing UO in 2009.. i would refuse to delete one of my 7 crafters on the mule account for a gargoyle and same to pay for a token to change race (most my guildmate on legend was quitting the game cuz of consumable perfect items anyway.. they were not into crafting nor PvE at all.. they would sit at yew gate and raid other players champ or peerless)

I kept subbing every 3-4 month both account till ~2012.. everything decayed.. then broadsword decided to strip semi-naked 85% on my main account character and to delete 300+ hours grind on the only character not semi naked my tamer.. with their 4 slots CU and Hiryu!  :(

PS2: only reason i'm back today is boredom in next gen MMO and cuz SA is free.. i always refused to buy that expansion that killed the GOOD PvP action without HEAVY HEAVY DUTY grind for consumable items (your GEARS) and tons of automated action for the more n more items we need to carry (like faction potion, horn, apple, etc, etc)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,612
    @KroDuK ; Old Cus and Hiryus being 4 slot instead of 3 slot is because there were pet exploits where you could make a 2 slot Cu and begin from there.  To rid UO of the exploited Cus they had to also made Cus in the stable 4 slots. Because a Cu is technically over the max for a 3 slot pet, so they jump to 4. 

Only the Blaze Cus are rare colors.  You can even buy a skin to make a Cu look like a dog breed. SO color is not important.  Also the lowest starting Cu can be made into a killer pet. Sure its nice to find a high HP with the resists you prefer.  But, that is not necessary.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited July 24
    Pawain said:
    @ KroDuK  Old Cus and Hiryus being 4 slot instead of 3 slot is because there were pet exploits where you could make a 2 slot Cu and begin from there.  To rid UO of the exploited Cus they had to also made Cus in the stable 4 slots. Because a Cu is technically over the max for a 3 slot pet, so they jump to 4. 

Only the Blaze Cus are rare colors.  You can even buy a skin to make a Cu look like a dog breed. SO color is not important.  Also the lowest starting Cu can be made into a killer pet. Sure its nice to find a high HP with the resists you prefer.  But, that is not necessary.
    in my original post:"I understand we could switch those pet to 3 slots but exploit.. so they pull the plug)"

this is why i called them incompetent.. they pull the plug cuz of THEIR incompetency

Edit: as for the killer pet comment.. right now my mind set is.. I want AT LEST an EQUIVALENT cu/hiryu.. wich is fair imo.. day 4 been taming for 30+ hours.. I still hate every second of my sub time regrinding cuz of PURE incompetency

All the pets on my tamer are almost perfect (except greater dragon.. cuz they're WAY TOO OP).. but the CU & hiryu grind was hell on earth took SOOO long and VERY boring and frustrating one.. this zone suck and un-fun
    edited July 24
    KroDuK said:
    Pawain said:
    @ KroDuK  Old Cus and Hiryus being 4 slot instead of 3 slot is because there were pet exploits where you could make a 2 slot Cu and begin from there.  To rid UO of the exploited Cus they had to also made Cus in the stable 4 slots. Because a Cu is technically over the max for a 3 slot pet, so they jump to 4. 

in my original post:"I understand we could switch those pet to 3 slots but exploit.. so they pull the plug)"

this is why i called them incompetent.. they pull the plug cuz of THEIR incompetency

Edit: as for the killer pet comment.. right now my mind set is.. I want AT LEST an EQUIVALENT cu/hiryu.. wich is fair imo.. day 4 been taming for 30+ hours.. I still hate every second of my sub time regrinding cuz of PURE incompetency

All the pets on my tamer are almost perfect.. but the CU grind was hell on earth took SOOO long and VERY boring and frustrating one.. this zone suck and un-fun
    I get color cus by helping kill paragons for players farming for Blaze Cus. They give me colors I want because they are after blaze.  My tamer is human but I have all Cu colors except Blaze.

Cus are good because they do Energy and Cold damage.  Many Mobs are low in one of those resists.

Lesser Hiryus have less colors but can be built much better than a Hiryu. Both Hyru types do 100% physical damage.  The only high HP mob that has lowest in physical resist is Dreadhorn.
    So even tho I have another tamer that has all the Lesser and Hyru colors, only does Dreadhorn with them.

A Triton would be a good pet for you.  They can have many builds and have lots of points to use.
    They are 50 phy 50 energy.

A 2 slot Reptalon is also a pet that can get a nice build.

I call Cus, Tritons, Hiryus disposable pets, because you can go get another as needed. 
  • TimTim Posts: 811
    Not a PvPer
    But I took a quick look at the "faction items" 
    My mining mule has much better kit.
    You really didn't lose much other than deco/historic items.

As far as imbudding no-one know or cares if you get it in one try or 5. 

The game has evolved and power creep is a real thing.
    Oh dear. Yes I use queen's forge. I didn't delete a character to make a gargoyle, I used a race change token, and then I changed back using the human to elf quest, which works for gargoyles. Losing that slight advantage means final imbues take me a bit longer, and use a few more small gems and magic residue - because you always imbue the properties that need relic fragments first. It's no big deal, and from my point of view it's better for me that I can ride my beetle while it carries my resources.  
    I admit I didn't start playing in 1997 - when companies where I lived charged you 3p per minute to access the internet. I started in late 2000, but I've been playing almost daily ever since. The longest break I've ever taken was earlier this summer, when I went on holiday for 11 days.
    I think I might be able to claim I know what I'm doing in game.
    I may be a failure in your eyes, but I beg to differ, I think I'm doing OK.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,020
    Oh dear. Yes I use queen's forge. I didn't delete a character to make a gargoyle, I used a race change token, and then I changed back using the human to elf quest, which works for gargoyles. Losing that slight advantage means final imbues take me a bit longer, and use a few more small gems and magic residue - because you always imbue the properties that need relic fragments first. It's no big deal, and from my point of view it's better for me that I can ride my beetle while it carries my resources.  
    I admit I didn't start playing in 1997 - when companies where I lived charged you 3p per minute to access the internet. I started in late 2000, but I've been playing almost daily ever since. The longest break I've ever taken was earlier this summer, when I went on holiday for 11 days.
    I think I might be able to claim I know what I'm doing in game.
    I may be a failure in your eyes, but I beg to differ, I think I'm doing OK.
    Agreed, i do believe you know what you're doing.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

I imbue at the queens forge with a garg.  I prefer to carry the stuff with me.  Sure I have to go to get more gems sometimes.

I like the role playing part of things that a human, garg,  or elf can do better.
    edited July 26
    @Pawain I get what u mean by helping other players.. personally there is a lot of people taming cu on my dead legends shard.. if i'm not arrive first i turned back.. this is what the other guys would do, but yesterday one of them stayed with me, killing paragon/changeling and I would be taming and releasing the pets.. he was after a blaze cu.. personally like I did 15+ yrs ago.. i will settle with the first cool colored cu with nearly perfect stats (till the moment broadsword decide to fuck me over again with a 2 slot CU.. oh wait they already did that by incompetency and this is why i'm stuck with a 4 slot and need to redo this very boring and frustrating grind AGAIN) and i'm not crazy enough to hunt for a blaze.. the chance to find a blze with good stats is inexistant to none (back in the days i release at least 6 blaze with shit stats)

You are telling me a samurai with 90 bushido can control a better pet than a tamer with 120 taming with the lesser hiryu? seems WILD to me.. the hiryu is not for PvE he was my second choice after the rune beetle/unicorn combo for PvP.. gonna have to look.. cuz to me it's sound WILD thinking a samurai 90 bushido can control a better pet than a 120 tamer.

For the triton i've seen a tons in game but they do not appear on the tameable page. My guess was it's a time of legends pet (one i won't have.. i'm not paying money for a free DLC)

@Tim for the faction items i lost.. I hear you with SA,HighSea and time of legends we go can nearly perfect gears as consumable.. quick example: i lost all my swap gears and skill (soulstone and chest from house decayed)
    My sappire lost his crimson belt and storm grip gloves (a better version)
    my paladin lost his crimson belt, ornament of magie, fey leggings
    My archer lost crimson belt, hunter headress
    My mage even MORE!
    My samurai was almost naked
    and my PvP thief 80% of his skill were stored on soulstone

only the tamer is playable.. i tried to drop all the good gears I had on my accounts to make one good suit for the sappire or paladin to hunt better gear but i couldn't make a 70's suit with good stats.. all i gotten back so far is the ornament of magie.. i get my 4/6 paladin back but with shit stats (HC/DC/LMC/MR)

@Petra_Fyde it make no sense why would u use the queen's forge? Depending on your logic math; 10% doesn't matter.. why the queen's forge would matter? maximum failure imbuer!

PS: i mean c'mon just bond a couple blue beetle recall to the queen forge.. the fuck is this logic.. trading QoL (u just need bonded beetles to bypass) for 10% failure...  :|
    edited July 26
    @KroDuK ; A Lesser Hiryu will end up with a better build at 5 slots than a Hiryu will at 5 slots.

90 Bushido only allows you to have unadvanced Hiryus, They can not use advanced training on their pets. But a tamer can train them to 5 slots. So, a tamers pet will be better.

Petra could have 5 beetles following her around.  Also if you did have Beetles, those in your stable are 3 slots, the current ones you can tame are 1 slot.

If you had a Nightmare, Bake Kitsune or White Wyrm in your stable when you returned, those are called pre patch pets but they actually are better than the current spawning ones.

Yes Tritons need the High Seas Booster, we all have to pay for that.  I don't think you need ToL for them.  A Najasaurus would be a pet that's decent from Eodon.  Almost all of the pets in Eodon do 100% physical damage and can not get chivalry so not many are that great from there.

You just saw someone tame multiple Cus. Kill the 4 slot ones and get over it.  If you did have a Blaze one, even those at 4 slots would be worth plats.

We can buy stable increase tokens now.  We can have 42 pets in our stable.  I have 4 tamers with about that many each that want to eat power scrolls.  Crying over a Cu that you can go replace is a waste of energy.
    edited July 26
    thx for the usefull info, i'm crying about the fact broadsword delete ~300 hours of grinding i did to find this BEAST of a CU I had by pure incompetency while giving people 2 slot CU...

Pointing out incompetency is not a waste of energy imo.. if it can reach high enough; things can only get better instead of brushing the dust under the rug.. cuz from where I sit.. broadsword dev must be HATING their old players base doing this kind of move.. only the second month back and broadsword already pushing me out the door with their incompetency.. the 4 CU slot is...

Do you realised how painfull it is to tame cu 300+ hours?? i'm only at 30 hours right now (past 4 days) and I hated every second of it..

Waste of energy.. only if the head is also incompetent.. cuz they CAN fix their mistake.. with a move.. fix their incompetency move with a sexy move.. we all know they can change my 4 slot cu into a 3 slots cu.. if they would not hate their old player base.

Deleting grind to ask us to regrind 300+ hours on the WORST ZONE of this game.. meanwhile giving exploiter and cheater a 2 cu slot.. a waste of energy would be asking for a 2 CU slots.. What i'm asking is pretty fair IMO.. and u can ony call that a waste of energy if the head of this team is incompetent.

in ~30 hours so far i gotten ~8; 0.1% colored their stats was all shit.. a SINGLE cu with equivalent stats as mine but he's white...

PS: i already release the 4 slot CU and Hiryu and all the giant beetle and fire beetle.. I replace all that except the CU and Hiryu

Edit: for the NM and WW i've seen that reading on internet.. but i like to controll 2 pets.. for now they rdy to be train (both 100%) but i'm not.. i like them.. I just want to return to the daemon bone with my 3 slot CU to train him up.. all my animals are nearly perfect stats(except greater, cuz they were brokenly strong) and for now i prefer not ruining them with a bad training.. except the CU and Hiryu.. cuz they were already 4 slot.. no point not going 5 slots... to realise how incompetent broadsword was..
    edited July 31
    More than a week wasted cuz of BroadSword incompetency.. a single CU equivalent to my old sexy CU but a white one.. after 60+ hours of painfully frustrating regrind on the worse zone ever made on UO cuz BS, after rewarding exploiter with 2 slots CU, decided to pull the plug on their older players, pure incompetency..

I've decided to pay my sub with BRazilian money from now on.. for such incompetency it's still too much.. i've reach the point that i can't settle for what I had (almost perfect specimen light blue but a sexier one like red)

PS: Also, fix your permission bug to post on forum. I mean wtf..
    My Cu Sidhe started as 3 slot, I didn't use any exploit, I was just HERE and able to begin training it when the publish was released. It's amazing what you can achieve when you're here, paying your subs, when a publish is released. Bitching about what you missed out on when you weren't here isn't really constructive and unlikely to gain you any sympathy.
    edited August 2
    My Cu Sidhe started as 3 slot, I didn't use any exploit, I was just HERE and able to begin training it when the publish was released. It's amazing what you can achieve when you're here, paying your subs, when a publish is released. Bitching about what you missed out on when you weren't here isn't really constructive and unlikely to gain you any sympathy.

All I was asking was an equivalent CU to what I had but 3 SLOTS.. what I should have..

ahhh it's you, make sense.. I was like what kind of individual would come here to blame the victim and defend BroadSword fuck up with such poor argument; I was HERE.. "if u were here you would also have a 2 CU slots for PvP".. 

Meanwhile Broadsword crushed my motivation with their f up and incompetency; still hating every second of my subs time and I have this little bird singing to me: what if broadsword does it again? f you up, real hard when u take a break?

The deleted faction action I could deal with that.. but this CU bullshit, nah.. they need to address it or make a move.

Still can't believe they would delete 300 hours grind on such a zone.. can only walk.. losing karma to clear the paragon.. freaking bards everywhere.. this zone is the definition of UNFUN since they nerf the swoop loot back in ~2005-06.
    Compare this with bligthed grove for example.. similar zone but instead of being very frustrating it's VERY FUN.. my top 3 PvP zone

For your non sense argument; If i was here... I would run around with a 2 slots red CU.. you elf imbuer!

Edit: If i was bitching for things I missed out.. you would hear me cry a TONS about the feudal cloak of elements (shard bound heresy)
    i'm here for what i consider a MAJOR BoardSword fuck up/ pure incompetency, imo
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,136Moderator
    Are you aware that there are now 2 Cu Sidhe spawns?  The second is east of Lakeshire and a little south of the road.
    Mariah said:
    Are you aware that there are now 2 Cu Sidhe spawns?  The second is east of Lakeshire and a little south of the road.
    That is VERY interesting.. to me it made no sense doing that MAJOR of a f up, without doing any move like that. i'll investigate the zone.. i remember the cool town on the way to the bone dragon. Big thanks.. gonna log on.. even lost that motivation ^^
    edited August 2
    Yeah abort, thx anyway.. the spawn could be enjoyable if you were not losing the spawn every 5 CU, cuz the zone is HUGE.. could be a viable solution if u enjoy cu sidhe loot (a noob) or would spent 750+ hours instead of 300+ hours for a beast of a CU with a cool color. (what I had before BS incompetency)
    I decided to settle for two lesser CU after ~80hours.. wanted a CU minus 7-9 points from perfection, with; 65/45/85/x/85 590+hp, 605+str and 280+mana (what I had) but 3 slots.. I found only one equivalent, but white.. Found a blue CU I could settle for that since we can train them ONLY if I had another cool color CU for PvP with ~73 to all resist type of stuff.. with this red CU i'm happy.

Hopefully those kind of move won't be pilling up.. i'm not paying 40 canadian bucks per month (2x20) anymore, cuz of that..

80 hours of pure pain cuz you guys gave 2 slots CU away before pulling the plug on our 4 slots. (300+ hours grind)
  • TXEggplantTXEggplant Posts: 172
    All these people are trying to help you and you're just calling them failures and shooting down all their help. 

Boohoo, you decided to play the game your way and your way alone and you didn't like it. Now, here are alternatives and you don't like them either. Plus the personal attacks. Maybe just quit and find a game that you can mod endlessly and play in God mode? It seems like you'd have a better time doing that then playing a game you can't control 100% and then, maybe, you could go on your phone and text yourself how great your were instead of being just a jerk to people who are trying to help you enjoy this one. 
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
    maithceol@gmail.com
    edited August 15
    "some white knight BS"
    Someone is trying to dig out of the elf imbuer's friend zone.. I respect that..

Do you consider these two CU as god stats? You should have seen my 4 SLOTS pure black CU.. the same one i grinded over 300 hours to acquired back in ~2006.. before broadsword decide to pull the plug on it, by pure incompetency; after giving 2 slots to people that was "THERE". *rolls eye*

Let's be be real here; you talking about the elf imbuer.. she came here to bitch on me cuz I was bitching at BS incompetent move, with the argument: "I was HERE"

If i would been here.. i would also own a 2 slots CU/exploited.. taking a break and getting fucked by BS shouldn't be legitimize by.. I was here!! *rolls eye*

PS: your hatred for optimize players.. it's usually a common trait for failures *smirk*

edit: keep this I WAS HERE argument for shard bound items.. losing 300+ hours of grinding in those circumstances (2 slots CU) and pulling the plug on my 4 slots cuz of that.. nah!
    All these people are trying to help you and you're just calling them failures and shooting down all their help. 

Boohoo, you decided to play the game your way and your way alone and you didn't like it. Now, here are alternatives and you don't like them either. Plus the personal attacks. Maybe just quit and find a game that you can mod endlessly and play in God mode? It seems like you'd have a better time doing that then playing a game you can't control 100% and then, maybe, you could go on your phone and text yourself how great your were instead of being just a jerk to people who are trying to help you enjoy this one. 
     <3

@kroduk You finished with that dog yet?  Lets see the build. 
    edited August 16
    the red PvP CU still not bonded.. the light blue PvE still have hidden parry.

Still working on the mule account (farming recipes and talismans at the sanctuary, at moment)
    Taking breaks from time to time to bites Bone Daemon's butt with the CU on the main account.

This is the best piece i found so far:

The rest goes to lvl up the imbuer.. I halted everything I was doing.. cuz I had no pet to train on the tamer for the bone daemon breaks/ imbuer lvling (the only playable character on the main account)  
    Before I was using/training the white wyrm and NM they already GM skill once they hit 100% training i went for the CU and hiryu (also all GM skills) since they already  4 slots no reason to keep them 4 slots (like the wyrm and NM if I train one i lose my 2 pets combo).. to realise my CU was f'ing weak at 5 slots.. I did some reading to figure out I had to re-grind the CU cuz my almost perfect CU had ~1501 training points instead of 2x.. 2-3 days later 10 hours taming per day I did this post.. I was like no way i'm gonna be here for the next 2 months cuz BroadSword gave 2 CU slots away before pulling the plug on the 4 slots!

@Pawain for the heart to eggplant comment.. i'm lost on the reason why.. did i call you a failure? I did personal attacks? Want me to quit the game? Was i a jerk for no reason? Did I turn down reasonable proposition for unreasonable reasons?

What part of his comment did you love?

Except the elf imbuer I see nothing unreasonable and look how she came, specially THE argument, total non sense, get lost! totally deserved.. and this dude come here to paint everyone as victim and me as a control freaks that only play god mode turning everyone down with personal attacks calling them failures and for the record.. i'm still fucking great.. I have to admit i can be a jerk.. but to someone trying to help me? fuck off!

This is manipulating/gaslighting white knight BS u just loved, imo.. prove me wrong.
    edited August 16
    The first sentence was great. The rest was well written, whether it applies to you or not, only you would know.

I sense some umbrage so, which I am not mocking.  Ill not continue.

Nope don't quit.  You can train an unbonded Cu on the Crazed Mage pretty easy if you pay attention and put resists on it the first round.  I have done many that way.  Unbonded Beetles and Lessers, not as easy but it teaches you to keep your pet alive.

Have fun!
    edited August 16
    I see.. some political stuff. 

You do you buddy, have a good one!