A paladin has returned to Sosaria

PriamPriam Posts: 44
I'm not sure if this is where you post a thread. Well met, my name is Priam. I started in Ultima Online in 1998. I left UO in 2010 as far as I can remember. I was in the Ordo Sylvanus Guild. I played Priam, Connor, Darklok, Madeira and Shard among others. I was lucky enough to call Queen Mum a friend. I am looking back now. I miss mature and considerate people. World of Warcraft has lost that. I am looking to return again. In 2010 my castle collapsed. I lost everything. Over a decade of memories and trinkets. But the value in my account was the friends that  I made. I am going to try to start over again. Well met, my name is Priam

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,727
    welcome back. I sent you a message on Discord with Sonoma's discord page. And pictures of where the soulstone house is. speak with Miri if you find some that is yours.
  • PriamPriam Posts: 44
    Hi Cinderella. I didn't receive anything about Discord but I would love the information. Been very quiet out here.
  • Queen_MumQueen_Mum Posts: 98
    Oh my Cookie Haven!!! WELCOME HOME Priam. You are right about all the changes over the years, and as with anything, there are very good changes and some downers.
    Thankfully Sonoma is still a  friendly community, always willing to help assist others the best we can. 

I am still around, but I'm not able to log in as much as I want. *health issues* but there are folks like Cindy, Violet (Joanne) Sandman (uoradio), & DrakeLord that can easily reach me.

Miri will certainly be delighted to know you have returned. She is still as much fun as ever to play with in game. There are several PAS members around and I think they still meet every night in Fel HQ Town ... 

Looking forward to hearing all about your long journey before returning home!
    Chat soon, and BIG, BIG *COOKIE HUGS*  

*A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away*
  • RonFellowsRonFellows Posts: 122
    Welcome back!
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,727
    ok apparently there was two different players who returned at the same time.
    I assumed that was you and sent that person information

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,769
    Welcome back
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    As for PAS meeting in the Fel town @Queen_Mum , with KD leaving the game the current leaders of PAS felt there was no need to meet there and now we just meet at the Crafters house to use the portals there.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    Well it took me a week to see that the game has dramatically changed. I was really excited to come back. 

The crafting system with the dozens of options, skills, types and requirements make my 120 BS unplayable. My Treasure Hunter can't do top end maps now. And my Archer is limited to what he can handle where once he was top of the line. I spent this morning going from 95.1 Hiding to 97.9 Hiding in ten hours. I knew that the population was going to be lower. 

I never imagined that the game would make me completely restart because my characters are ineffective. My girlfriend says that I look like I lost an old friend. I just feel like the game left me behind, not the other way around.
    Priam said:
    Well it took me a week to see that the game has dramatically changed. I was really excited to come back. 

The crafting system with the dozens of options, skills, types and requirements make my 120 BS unplayable. My Treasure Hunter can't do top end maps now. And my Archer is limited to what he can handle where once he was top of the line. I spent this morning going from 95.1 Hiding to 97.9 Hiding in ten hours. I knew that the population was going to be lower. 

I never imagined that the game would make me completely restart because my characters are ineffective. My girlfriend says that I look like I lost an old friend. I just feel like the game left me behind, not the other way around.
    Did you play this Sunday?  There was well over 200 players in game at the EM Event, a lot of Sonoma players.  There will be another EM event this Sunday.  Look for the EM's gates at Brit West Bank, or Luna.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    I didn't. I am wrestling with many factors in the game at the moment. Many people have told me to move on, I am still looking around. Not sure what I want at the moment.