GTC Payment issues all over again

3 out of 7 attempts purchasing GTC with Paypal or Credit card succeeded according to the shopping history, even more attempts in reality..
6 month GTC attempt 1 Paypal failed
6 month GTC attempt 1 Paypal succeeded
6 month GTC attempt 1 Paypal failed
6 month GTC attempt 1 Paypal succeeded, code only shown in confirmation mail, not in confirmation popup (and on all confirmation popups the code is displayed in a white font on white background, you can see it only if you mark the area with the mouse)
1 month GTC Paypal failed
1 month GTC CC success
1 month GTC CC failed
failed
failed
Still the worst purchase experience for real money you can get in this world unless its fraud.
Tagged:

Comments

• psychopsycho Posts: 309

Still problems buying Gametime codes from EA.
    Here I am a honest player wanting to buy offifical GT codes from the official website in my official language, and I receive error.  Once in a blue moon I log in to buy (multiple) GT codes, but I am receiving error, want my money or not?

Did I mention I buy these without any offer, in my own currency at its original cost?
    EA must love me, dream customer.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,612
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • psychopsycho Posts: 309

Any update on this? I am still unable to buy 6month gametime code from the official store.
    It results in an error.

Never seen a companty that doesnt want money before, but okay.

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,251
    I got tired of it long ago so I just started using a cc then deleting the card info after purchase. Way less of a hassle.