Heartwood fel

GandalfGandalf Posts: 115
edited May 2018 in General Discussions
hi
I farm a lot of runic at Heartwood elf Quest but unfortunately sometimes I can not recall to Yew because of VVV.
It's already difficult to receive saw runic because of random, but if in addition you cut the path...

Would you have a consideration for the craftmen?

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    what's wrong with trammel? you don't get a higher drop rate in fel.

Also, do you still get saws from doing the quest? Since you've been able to get them through bods, i presumed you couldn't get them through the quest anymore after i spent a long time doing them and unusually didn't get any.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 270
    I used to love running through Heartwood yelling "GM GM GM" watching everyone log out before folks changed up the scripts. Ahhhh good times....
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Heartwood is an insta log location ? Or you yelled GM GM GM and then stood there for 10 minutes ?
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • GandalfGandalf Posts: 115
    @Mervyn, I get more runic in Felluca than trammel.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I put it to you, that you don’t. 

You just think you do.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,257
      Mervyn said:
    what's wrong with trammel?

Seriously??!?!  Don't make me have to do this to you.... :s

{And yes, you still get them, the drop rate is small, far more efficient to do BODs unless you have some sort of script for the Heartwood quests I'm not aware of}.