Different Poses for Mannequins?

I was trying to decorate my roof with an archdemon statue and it made me think it'd be cool if we could set Mannequins to be in "war mode" or even "dead." I'm guessing I'm not the first to ask this, but I hadn't seen it. Any thoughts?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,725
    That would be cool you could make an army fight a statue army on your roof.

Statues can't be turned to face each other. Bit mannequins can turn 360.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • VenomVenom Posts: 41
    Yes, I understand they can be turned. What I'm asking for it being able to put the the mannequins into a fighting stance or to lay down as if "dead." To be more clear, the archdemon is the center piece that appears to be coming through an unstable time rift, and I wanted the mannequins to be preparing to fight it and/or be dead around it.
    edited June 19
    Venom said:
    Yes, I understand they can be turned. What I'm asking for it being able to put the the mannequins into a fighting stance or to lay down as if "dead." To be more clear, the archdemon is the center piece that appears to be coming through an unstable time rift, and I wanted the mannequins to be preparing to fight it and/or be dead around it.
    Exactly.  They can be turned to face the other army. So that's why I like your idea.  They just stand there right now. Poses would be awesome.

And you can make them be all around him and face him.  Lying on ground dead is a great idea also.

I would have my statue army facing the human army.
    Would be awesome if they were posed in fighting stances. 
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 685
    *Hires Pawain to stand guard in war mode in front of castle*.
    Sounds good.

I wanted to make the guys on the right fight the demons from the rift.  But they can not face each other. 

Just to be clear, I was talking mannequins, not statues. I'm guessing statues would require new art, where I don't believe mannequins would.
    Can bronze and other sculptures that pose in fighting positions turn like mannequins?  If so, then they may not require new art, but if they can't, then mannequins would require new art.  The sculpture poses do not work well in one of the clients, so they would need to fix that.
    Good question. That'd be a nice addition as well