Pvm question

UrgeUrge Posts: 1,251
  Looks like TC copy is down so i'll have to ask here. I'm making a white tiger form melee temp.

Does the bone breaker from Glenda do enough damage in pvm to justify using it?

Anyone know if it'll proc with the white tiger bleed?

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,153
    You can't do special moves in animal forms..
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,251
    Grimbeard said:
    You can't do special moves in animal forms..

Correct. You can't do toggled specials in ninja forms. Bone breaker is a property of Glenda, not a toggle. In theory it should work just like a hit spell unless something has changed recently that i am unaware of.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,612
    edited June 11
    Yup TC has been down a while.
    Try the new sword or the chivalry gloves.  Do they trigger?  
    Glenda was nerfed badly.

Would be great to do more damage in Tiger form.  Any other items have a hit damage?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    I heard Glenda was nerfed for pvp but was unsure about pvm. 

I'm haven't paid attention to anything like this except for that one bow with swarm. Does the tiger bleed proc with ranged weps? 
    I am the last person you want to test procs.  My tiger is swords so I'll try the gloves and that sword.

I don't even know if hit spells work in the form.

I had a macer when Glenda came out.  I was not impressed with the damage. But that may be different since you can't use specials in tiger form.
    I just thought someone had already tried it.

I have ninja swords on one account and macing and archery on another lol. 

I attacked Gamens over and over.
    I tried the sword, it did do the lightning. It did hit with more than one damage per hit often. It did do a lot more damage than a sword with nothing.
    But I got the message,  You can not use that while in this form, while fighting.

I tried the gloves only.  It gave the message. You can not use that while in this form. Only 1 damage number per hit.

So it would be nice if someone knows what works and what does not so we can make our Tigers do more damage.

@PlayerSkillFTW @Khyro ?

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,153
    edited June 12
    A parry feint ninja has got great survivability but very low damage output sadly when they "fixed" dog archers they ruined ninjas 
    Thanks Pawain for testing. I'll dig around when I get home this weekend for more arties with properties and start testing myself.

If the new ones don't work, maybe an old one slipped thru. 

Grim, I'm using this as purely a support char for a little extra damage that isn't an archer. 
    The khal hat has the meteor.   If you have a 25th anniversary shield it has a spell.  That's all I can think of.
    I had resubbed an old account and totally forgot i need ToL for masteries. 

I'll have to scratch this whole temp until i can move some pieces around on my mains.