Why doesn't it apply to other shards?

This is balhae.

Is there any reason to make a difference only here?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,612
    Why complain about you having the only items that do not need insurance and you get your name on the item?

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • YuiYui Posts: 2
    Pawain said:
    Why complain about you having the only items that do not need insurance and you get your name on the item?

My main shard is Sakura. 
    That's because can't have that in Sakura.
    I guess jealousy was not the first thing that came to my mind.  Can they take the items to other shards? Nope.  I sure would not change to that shard to save 10 gold in insurance.
  • Lord_NythraxLord_Nythrax Posts: 233
    Pawain said:
    I guess jealousy was not the first thing that came to my mind.  Can they take the items to other shards? Nope.  I sure would not change to that shard to save 10 gold in insurance.

It's definitely an oddity worthy of a forum post. Maybe stop trying to mind-read the guy.
    edited June 8
    Pawain said:

It's definitely an oddity worthy of a forum post. Maybe stop trying to mind-read the guy.
    No mind reading.  I mentioned how I am not jealous of what others have.
     Was already a thread on this. So it was worth a post maybe.  Not 1 person thinks this will be changed since it was not changed with the first post.  Just a few weeks to go in the event.

Does this affect anyone's enjoyment of the game?  Well I guess it affects the ones who covet their neighbors donkey.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,020
    Pawain said:

I'd definitely be curious to know what caused them to be that way on this shard only, unless it is like that on others that we haven't found out about yet. I did claim a couple on Balhae for my Sampire and Archer and have them stashed in a bank waiting to see if they stay that way.

Pawain said:
    Pawain said:

No mind reading.  I mentioned how I am not jealous of what others have.
     Was already a thread on this. So it was worth a post maybe.  Not 1 person thinks this will be changed since it was not changed with the first post.  Just a few weeks to go in the event.

Does this affect anyone's enjoyment of the game?  Well I guess it affects the ones who covet their neighbors donkey.
    I don't know about coveting their Donkey, Sheep maybe, but not the Donkey. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo