GMs are no longer fixing PBDs,

KorikKorik Posts: 15
edited May 7 in General Discussions
Just a head up, GMs are no longer fixing PBDs that get stuck on an item after a transfer. I paged about it while back and got a negative, paged again today to see if the CSR I got before was just uninformed, same response.

Seems like a poor choice to not do a quick fix but I guess they're really busy with keeping VP lag and bot free.

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,225
    edited May 7
    Korik said:

Seems like a poor choice to not do a quick fix but I guess they're really busy with keeping VP lag and bot free.

I tried to do VP over the weekend and got the same lag as usual in wave 70+ so I left... crazy because they definitely did something like a day or 2 after everyone was complaining but didn't tell anyone what they did. It lasted for about a day or so before it started getting laggy again yet they decided not to do whatever they did the first time. They've done the same "keep them in the dark" development style for several different things (NL being one) which is a terrible approach IMO.
  • NyreNyre Posts: 47
    What is PBD's?
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,972
    Nyre said:
    What is PBD's?
    Personal Bless Deed, unless I am mistaken.

It is a deed which time back was given to characters of an account to bless a single item of their choice, to my understanding, the item can be unblessed and the bless gets back into a deed again if the players wants to bless a different item.
  • NyreNyre Posts: 47
    Thank You now it makes sense