Raising a Stygian Dragon Head

I have a Stygian Dragon Head I would like on my wall but I can't figure out how to get it higher. Any suggestions?

Comments

• LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 795
    Place the dragon head in a small pouch. Lock the pouch down. Raise the pouch using deco tool. Release the pouch and destroy it with an axe. Lock down the dragon head. 
  • RinerRiner Posts: 370
    edited April 26
    Thanks @LilyGrace worked like a charm!

• LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 795
    Good! Good!  :-)

Another little tip, if you set up a macro for Last Item for the first line, and Last Target on the second line you can use the deco tool on an item that's on the floor below you. That allows you to raise the item past the max allowed for the floor the item is on. I hope that makes sense.

If you jack it up too far it'll pop through to the floor above, but no harm done in picking it up and trying again. Sometimes an item will show on two floors at once and becomes part of the design element.

Sorry for the blurry pic
    I wanted the dragon egg at the top of the pedestal on the left but it popped through the ceiling to the floor above. It shows up on both floors so, I put a little table under it. It looks quite top heavy with that little table. lol I'll probably change it eventually. 

Have fun!