couple future vet reward ideas

not sure how to tag a dev in a post so if someone could do that for me id appreciate it, but i think an item that produces 1 set of peerless keys a week would be really neat, like medusa, travesty...etc, also a redeedable 1 tile item that you can place on a brit ship or a home that acts as a trash can would also be very nice to have.

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,180
    Whitewolf said:
    not sure how to tag a dev in a post so if someone could do that for me id appreciate it, but i think an item that produces 1 set of peerless keys a week would be really neat, like medusa, travesty...etc, also a redeedable 1 tile item that you can place on a brit ship or a home that acts as a trash can would also be very nice to have.

@Kyronix ; @Community Manager
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,691
    you mean like a smaller version of the flytrap... to fit into the high seas theme, have it be a deed, that when placed appears to be a pile of seaweed that opens up a trashcan. Hue 2713 (barnacle blue)

i would rather that be a black market reward. a trashcan is a good suggestion for 2025 (these are always the first publish of the year now)