Pet Power Hour not working as intended

why does the pet power hour only last 30 minutes?
inflation?
shrink-flation?
false advertising?

I just timed it on a new pet, exactly 30 minutes from the start message to the end message.

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,411
    probably a tax issue ?
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 906
    It's the Government (in UO) coming to get all the pets.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,120
    See Louie behind Minoc Stable for the special carrots. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • PooPoo Posts: 41
    Pawain said:

ya, ok, so I was like 99% sure you were pulling my leg but I'll admit it, I went and looked.
    I'm not proud of that, but I went, i don't regret my decision because i would have been wide awake in bed all night thinking.... but what IF there was a guy with special carrots behind the minoc stable!
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,855
    Poo said:
    Pawain said:

ya, ok, so I was like 99% sure you were pulling my leg but I'll admit it, I went and looked.
    I'm not proud of that, but I went, i don't regret my decision because i would have been wide awake in bed all night thinking.... but what IF there was a guy with special carrots behind the minoc stable!
    Did you try detect Hidden @Poo? I mean, you didn't think some shady fella named Louie that sells "Special Carrots" would be out in the open, Didja??

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,120
     :D 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,411
    :D