Is there a place that catalogs ongoing or older (shard) event story lines?

Looking to see if there is anything out there that serves as some sort of catalog for current (and previous) event story lines (hopefully with pics of places) that are likely shard specific.

I started exploring today once I saw the town cryer letter about Moongoats; just to see if maybe I'd stumble upon one in the off chance the team decided to do something for April fools. I ran from Britain to Skara and seemed to stumble upon some murdered citizens along with bloody 4leaf clovers and a pot of blood (off screen there is red gold coin labeled blood money). Seemed pretty cool but nothing does anything when I click on it so I'm assuming it was part of an EM storyline (perhaps from last night and just not cleaned up yet?).

If there isn't a place that catalogs all these things then I'm wondering if we could get some sort of message / tag somewhere with a date to let people know. I could see how this could be confusing to a newer player that stumbled upon this sort of thing that is part of a storyline that they won't ever see anything else on. Even a vet like myself would like to know if I should investigate further (if it's something still interactive) or disregard (if it's remnants of a past event).