Ya'll lost "Fun" a long time ago. Part Two.

FeigrFeigr Posts: 492

@Mesanna

I don't tag people lightly.  Is this a discussion board or a place expected to be this policed?

Conversations change over time.  What's wrong with having a conversation? The topic had been answered and a similarly related topic sprang from it in which everyone was being respectful except for one person. That one person was just being ignored so I don't get why it was closed. 

I get why the topic linked was closed.  The thread I'm referring to is the one referenced in there as well.  Your moderators are going to lose you customers.  This is a video game message board.  It's not some professional discussion.  Where's the fun here?

We're paying. And I know that rankles because of how often people have used that in the past, but I really think you all have lost perspective on who the customer is and what they are actually paying for.  It's a video game. 

Did you really envision a strict forum like this for a video game? 

And how are you going to be the "official" forum when it's not even fun to be here?

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,254
    edited March 16
    And who was that 2nd post directed at (1st attack) in part one and who threw the 3rd attack in that post.  No matter what is said you refuse to listen to anybody just like another poster on here that goes on and on about a subject.  You yourself says this is a low hanging fruit change but get all but hurt when someone says no about it and can not give any reason why it should be this way other than you think it should be.  It takes away a gold sink from UO and you still have to tame a summoned so why not go north of brit and tame one or spend less than 1000 gold and buy it.  This is also could be considered opening a closed thread which proves that you do not care about the rules the DEVs not the MODs have stated.  A DEV could come on here and say NO and you would still get upset and demand you want the change.  Maybe you and the other poster should strike up a conversation, I would really enjoy that or maybe you are the other person and opened up a second account, something he said he would never do.
  • NyreNyre Posts: 40
    OP is playing with fire   If you do not like how these forums are moderated  maybe you should go elsewhere like https://uo2.stratics.com/ ; For me  Im tired of the complaints about this and that  Play the game as intended  and not worry about someone elses play style.   I am sure the dev team knows and understand the problems that are out there instead of throwing it down their throats with every post. 

• FeigrFeigr Posts: 492
    Nyre said:
    OP is playing with fire   If you do not like how these forums are moderated  maybe you should go elsewhere like https://uo2.stratics.com/ ; For me  Im tired of the complaints about this and that  Play the game as intended  and not worry about someone elses play style.   I am sure the dev team knows and understand the problems that are out there instead of throwing it down their throats with every post. 

Fair enough.

• RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    Thank you for your feedback. 
This discussion has been closed.