Ya'll lost "Fun" a long time ago.

Is this a video game message board? 

Ya'll lost "Fun" a long time ago.

To contrast this... check out this thread where even an admin is joining in on the bashing of a certain aspect of the game.

Comments

• FeigrFeigr Posts: 492
    May be an image of 4 people and text that says I dont know half of you half as wel as I should like and I ike less than half of you half as well as you deserve
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,111
    Posting a 4 year old thread from another game is the best way to prove your point.

:D 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,027
    Pawain wants everyone to play the way they want as long as it's the way he thinks 
    edited March 16
    Nah, it's not Pawain that's the problem there.  Pawain had one good point in the topic.  I don't mind talking back and forth.

The problem is that it was closed.  What exactly is wrong with people talking and having a good time without being rude?  The community is so bitter.  It's crazy.  Aren't ya'll actually having fun playing the game? What is it that makes you all so bitter and jaded to see that thread as needing closed?  Everyone as far as I could tell was being polite. 

When I get done playing a fun game I'm enjoying myself,  I don't read people's posting like they're all juveniles. 

If I had to guess, you got the power to close threads and are afraid you're going to lose it if you don't use it? I don't get it.  Just because you can doesn't mean you should.  Even if it does spiral out of control, just click the next topic if you aren't interested.  Let people talk.
    edited March 16
    Feigr said:
     What exactly is wrong with people talking and having a good time without being rude?  The community is so bitter. .
    This is the issue and why threads are closed.  Somebody does personal attacks and accuses people of things.  Example the response G made in this thread.  They have no knowledge of a subject so they can not debate, or banter, or have fun with a subject.  They have to resort to a personal attack or they get angry or both.

The thread in question was closed because of personal attacks.  This thread will be closed because you can not link a closed thread and try to discuss it further.

We shall have some fun in another thread.  
    edited March 16
    Oh, so Lord Frodo can just drop a deuce on a topic and get it closed? LOL I'm crying.  That's genius. LOL 
     :D 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    Feigr said:
    Oh, so Lord Frodo can just drop a deuce on a topic and get it closed? LOL I'm crying.  That's genius. LOL 
     :'( 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    That topic had long since stopped being about the 'topic' and descended into pointless bickering. I had asked that you stop, you didn't.
This discussion has been closed.