March Events 2024

EM MayhemEM Mayhem Posts: 118Event Moderator
edited March 27 in Atlantic
Ransack, Monday, March 11th @ 9pm E

Zero Lucks Given, Monday, March 18th @ 9pm E

Smuggle and Squeak, Monday, March 25th @ 9pm E

Nibbled Beetroot, Thursday, March 28th @ 9pm E

Governor's Council Meeting, Sunday, March 31st @ 9pm E

Please meet at the EM Counselor's Hall in NW Britain.

EM Mayhem
Atlantic
uoemmayhem@gmail.com

Comments

• EM MayhemEM Mayhem Posts: 118Event Moderator
    Apologies, due to unforeseen events, Sunday's (the 24th) Royal Council meeting has ben rescheduled to Sunday, March 31st.

EM Mayhem
    Atlantic
    uoemmayhem@gmail.com

• MerlinMerlin Posts: 207
    edited March 25
    EM Mayhem said:
    Apologies, due to unforeseen events, Sunday's (the 24th) Royal Council meeting has ben rescheduled to Sunday, March 31st.
    I'm sorry but that's not fair to everyone who attended last night. We stayed the full hour waiting for you and all went through our city updates.  You've been late to the meetings with no notice multiple times now.   Asking us to do another meeting on night of Easter Sunday is unacceptable. What's next - Christmas eve?  Please postpone until next month.

I would appreciate this be responded to here for other governors to see.  Also suggest changing the monthly meetings away from Sunday night if that's not something that works.
  • EM MayhemEM Mayhem Posts: 118Event Moderator
    Greetings Merlin!

We do apologize for missing this months meeting. Sometimes life gets way out of control! At our last event on Monday, someone did mention it was Easter Sunday, realizing our folly we agreed on the spot to postpone until April when we will be able to give our undivided attention. We wish you,  all Governors and every player a very Happy Easter weekend with your families. We hope to see you tomorrow for our Easter Event! 

EMs Amaris and Mayhem

EM Mayhem
    Atlantic
    uoemmayhem@gmail.com

• MerlinMerlin Posts: 207
    EM Mayhem said:
    Greetings Merlin!

We do apologize for missing this months meeting. Sometimes life gets way out of control! At our last event on Monday, someone did mention it was Easter Sunday, realizing our folly we agreed on the spot to postpone until April when we will be able to give our undivided attention. We wish you,  all Governors and every player a very Happy Easter weekend with your families. We hope to see you tomorrow for our Easter Event! 

EMs Amaris and Mayhem
    Thank you for the update.  Fully understood on life getting in the way.  I think the perspective the other governors and myself have is that the frustration isn't with canceling, but just communicating proactively.  Posting here on the forum is the quickest way to let us know publicly about a change of plans. 

If you guys are receptive to joining a Discord server specifically for Atlantic Shard Roleplay, let me know and I can shoot you an invite.  That could another avenue for getting a message out quickly. 

Have a safe and Happy Easter.