Idea to bring back [everything I don't have]

usernameusername Posts: 710
edited February 23 in General Discussions
Well, for starters I missed the 1997 "Happy Holidays" and "You Were Naughty This Year" bags/contents so let's start there and go down the list.
  1. give everything free to everyone2 votes
    1. yes
        0.00%
    2. YES
      100.00%
This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.

Comments

• vortexvortex Posts: 202
    Soul stone frags!
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    Wanting to have the same chance to earn things as others isn't asking for anything free
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    My poll was better.   :D
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TimTim Posts: 796
    You did have the same chance you just chose not to be here >:)
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    edited February 23
    I'm a returning player and I only have 20m to my name and I want a castle in luna. Why isn't this possible @Kyronix

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    1. No Trolling - Do not post comments which have the sole purpose of causing an argument. You may express your opinion on a topic however, abuse to anyone who doesn't have the same opinion as you will not be tolerated.