Please give runic reforging to tinkerers.

shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
edited February 20 in General Discussions
I would like to be able to roll a base ring with one stat so I can imbue and improve it according to my needs.

Spending 3 hours in a dungeon hoping to find a base ring with the only stat I can't imbue is ridiculous.

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    All crafting skills should be equal..
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,254
    ^^^^^THIS^^^^^
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    edited February 21
    Agreed, although with tinkering you'd only really get jewelry reforging.  (probably what you're aiming for)

They need to also buff reforging a little,   I feel like the highest end runic kits can't proc more than 6 magic properties on items, and generally most reforges with those (valorite, Heartwood*, Barbed runics) you get 5 property items when reforging I'd say around 80% of the time.

*enhancing with special wood materials, often adds mods beyond just 'luck' which is available with metals/leathers & wood, via enhancing.

I don't mind only 6 properties, but all 6 properties should have a higher chance of being over imbue-cap, Or, we need A Lot more control over which properties we get out of reforging an item (although I wouldn't complain if we had a little bit of both)

Also, properties like "Durability %" and "Lower Requirements" should be removed from the list of possibilities as it relates to reforging.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    The idea of runic reforging for tinkers has come up before. The solution the Devs implemented was to make certain tinker crafted items able to be reforged by other skills, smith & carpenter.
    That didn't include jewelry.

• shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    Hello @Mariah,

Thanks for the answer. At this point, I do not care if they add rings to another crafting tool as long as we are able to roll good base rings.

@CovenantX, I agree 100%. Both runic reforging and imbuing needs a touchup. Compared to the items that we get from bosses these days both of them are weak.