PvP discussion thread for Publish 117 changes is in this Link

PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
edited February 18 in General Discussions
  1. What will you do?4 votes
    1. I'm going to provide feedback on the changes so PvP will be better.
        0.00%
    2. I'll Just complain about it after it goes Live
      100.00%
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    You forgot i don't pvp but will troll with a poll option 
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    edited February 19
    You forgot a few options

option 3. I will complain about the feed back before during and after
    option 4. provide feed back why I complain about you all the time
    option 5. tell them its just user error.
  • 6. GiT gUd pUnK
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    That was the first poll I made so I just wanted to learn how to make one.

I did open a 3rd choice but forgot what I was gonna write....Something like I wont care because I don't PvP. 

But yall have some good additional potential choices.
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    edited February 19
    option 7

It has taken you 27 years to notice PVP are always Deco? :D
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
    edited February 19
    username said:
    option 7

It has taken you 27 years to notice PVP are always Deco? :D
    I did not have add that option because it does not fit the syntax of I am going to, and  it seems you finally noticed that Vet rewards are deco and posted your findings with disdain.

username said:

I am also bored of mounts and statues, deco, etc., but, at the end of the day my main point was I don't really care if they are given out as long as something more generically useful is given out too. So like in this update, if you have no use for deco or plants, you got nothing.

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    I feel like the devs would have most of the information they need to make UO pvp good, from the last several "PvP discussion threads".

we've (most of us) have been down this road several times... fewer of us remain.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    I agree with this.  There are quite a few little things that are brought up that could make PvP better but they get lost in the arguments that are guaranteed to happen in any discussion thread that has random or multiple topics.

CovenantX said:
    I feel like the devs would have most of the information they need to make UO pvp good, from the last several "PvP discussion threads".

we've (most of us) have been down this road several times... fewer of us remain.

• usernameusername Posts: 710

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 303
    You know we are doomed when a non-pvper provides us with the link on where to locate the thread to give our feedback on PvP, so after 25 attempts to log on this website and having auto-disconnects (using chrome) I decided to come here and leave a message I guess (I can't imagine how many other players are not able to log on the website also, sad times)

I'm a bit confused on what feedback do they expect us to give, like, what changes were made to pvp other than the same previously buffed diminushing return on evasion ? The 4 others changes were  'fixes' that I would say 99% of us would agree with.

And they just want us to give feedback on these changes and nothing else, so I don't see a point on leaving much feedback as I don't know what to say if we can't talk about other PvP issues, have a good day, see you in september

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,254
    How about we lock this thread and move any needed posts to the Official Thread by @Kyronix ; @Mariah @Rorschach
    edited February 19
    You know we are doomed when a non-pvper provides us with the link on where to locate the thread to give our feedback on PvP, so after 25 attempts to log on this website and having auto-disconnects (using chrome) I decided to come here and leave a message I guess (I can't imagine how many other players are not able to log on the website also, sad times)

I'm a bit confused on what feedback do they expect us to give, like, what changes were made to pvp other than the same previously buffed diminushing return on evasion ? The 4 others changes were  'fixes' that I would say 99% of us would agree with.

And they just want us to give feedback on these changes and nothing else, so I don't see a point on leaving much feedback as I don't know what to say if we can't talk about other PvP issues, have a good day, see you in september

Thats why I put it here. So a player who does not know about it will find out.  It worked!
    How about we lock this thread and move any needed posts to the Official Thread by @ Kyronix  @ Mariah @ Rorschach

The only post that matters is The first post with the link.

The few feedbacks in this thread do not fit The criteria of the linked thread.

The replies are just bumps.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,254
    Pawain said:

Thats why I put it here. So a player who does not know about it will find out.  It worked!
    If they would have made it stick to the top of the page it would have been nice.  Give it shameless bumps
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    As the purpose of this thread seems to be re-direction, I think we can lock it.
    @Lord_Frodo the main thread IS sticky, in the test center forum. I have now edited to make it sticky in 'recent discussions' too.