Is there a way to create a bracelet, not ring, with SSI?

Hi all,

Is there something similar for bracelets? I keep looking around and I could not find anything.
Thanks.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    Plenty of looted rings and bracelets on Atlantic VS with 10 SSI and 1 other property.

Include the word clean to narrow the search.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,310
    If you have EC, go to vendor search and click-on the casting option button which I think three or four down to display it’s drop-down menu, and choose spell damage increase and in the little box following the option type in 12 (for 12% or the percentage of your choice, there are lots of pages with lower percentages).  Then at the top of the search box type in bracelet.  Vendor search, if it is working, will then display all bracelets 12% and over.  Arcane bracelets usually have the best modifications for mages.  Rings and bracelets can go up to 18% if I remember right.  Prices for good pieces will vary widely from free to 179 million so take your time looking.  Some will have modifications for mages that rival event rewards. Don’t do crafting so can’t help you there.  CC might have a similar vendor search menu but can’t verify that.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    Two answers both ignored the question. No there isn't and probably never will be 
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    edited February 13
    Grimbeard said:
    Two answers both ignored the question. No there isn't and probably never will be 

Thank you so much for your answer. I have been theory crafting for the last few days to have the perfect build. I need the following ring and bracelet. I can create the ring, but the bracelet starts from 50 million golds.

I think it is an extremely stupid decision to not give tinkerers runic crafting. The more I play this game the more I realize why I left it 10 years ago.
  • AtomicBettyAtomicBetty Posts: 243
    edited February 13
    shootgun said:
    Grimbeard said:

Thank you so much for your answer. i have been theory crafting for the last few days, to have the perfect build that i have in my mind i need the following ring and bracelet. i can create the ring,  but the bracelet starts from 50 million golds.

I think it is an extremely stupid decision to not give tinkerers runic crafting. The more I play this game the more I realize why I left it 10 years ago.

Quit whining and play the game and get the bracelet yourself.
    shootgun said:
    Grimbeard said:

Thank you so much for your answer. i have been theory crafting for the last few days, to have the perfect build that i have in my mind i need the following ring and bracelet. i can create the ring,  but the bracelet starts from 50 million golds.

STFU.
    edited February 13
    shootgun said:
    shootgun said:
    Grimbeard said:

We assumed you had done your research and know that is the only crafted blank jewel for SSI. You even supplied the link.  We assumed this was an actual item you wanted to make and not a troll thread to dis crafting.  

Sorry but we are telling you how to get the item you want.
    VS is as much of a resource as a crafting tool.

As you see the 5s come blank.

Search for a 5SSI with  DI 25.  You will find that ring and can imbue as many of those wanted stats on.

But Betty showed you you can get a blank 5% and imbue the things you want.

You can go on a shopping spree on Atlantic and Ill bring them to your shard if you cant.

Search for 18SDI jewels that you can imbue magery properties onto.

Bring back extras of the SSI items, your friends will want them!  10SSI 25 DI  very popular.

Crafting is not dead.  You can find jewelry with 2 desirable stats and imbue others on.
    Bookmark this link: https://www.knuckleheads.dk/tools/imbuing

Sometimes it is better to start with an item that has the un imbueable property you desire, then imbue the properties your template needs.

You have entered advanced jewelry crafting.

Examples:   18 SDI bracelet with properties I need to be a killing machine.
                        10SSI 35 DI ring.   <-----  an awesome blank jewel!  Worth many Mils.

edited February 13
    @Pawain Turns out AtomicBetty edited her answer after I replied. That information was not there when I replied.
    shootgun said:
    @ Pawain Turns out AtomicBetty edited her answer after I replied. That information was not there when I replied.
    Lets forget about that.

If you need help procuring some blank jewels on Atlantic, we are here to help.

Like I said, tell your friends, they may not have these blanks either and would love to have them.
    Yes that bracelet can be made.  Start with the 5 SSI blank or you can find 3 of the stats and you just need to add 2.

Or is this a troll thread and like another poster, you will never make this item?
  • For my Warriors, i prefer 10% SSI Jewelry, and imbue 15% HCI/15% DCI/25% DI/25% EP (i use Greater Strength/Agility Pots for +30 STR/DEX then).
    For my Warriors, i prefer 10% SSI Jewelry, and imbue 15% HCI/15% DCI/25% DI/25% EP (i use Greater Strength/Agility Pots for +30 STR/DEX then).
    It was harder to find 5% on VS.

Crazy how few imbuing points SSI is, cant beat that bang for the buck!
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,170
    Pawain said:
    For my Warriors, i prefer 10% SSI Jewelry, and imbue 15% HCI/15% DCI/25% DI/25% EP (i use Greater Strength/Agility Pots for +30 STR/DEX then).

It's probably harder because at this point some people have figured out the algorithm for getting the clean SSI/DI jewels so when they are working the spawn with X luck they are getting 10SSI rather than 5SSI so the 10SSI are more abundant.
    keven2002 said:
    Pawain said:

It's probably harder because at this point some people have figured out the algorithm for getting the clean SSI/DI jewels so when they are working the spawn with X luck they are getting 10SSI rather than 5SSI so the 10SSI are more abundant.
    Yes. It seems a few players have cracked that code for the 10SDI and the 18 SDI jewels.  Luckily enough have done it so the items are relatively cheap.

Thanks, whoever you are!
    keven2002 said:
    Pawain said:

Any ideas what they are killing and with how much luck?
    Thanks a lot!
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 512
    Trogs in the painted caves around 1000ish luck is my anecdotal experience.
    @Jepeth Thanks a lot!!