My prepatch, legacy, White Wyrm somehow ended up with 4 slot. Can it be fixed?

shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
edited January 29 in General Discussions
Hey guys, I had a pre-patch WW that I tamed 15+ years ago. I was hoping to train it today. That being said, somehow that pre-patch WW ended up with 4 slots instead of 3... I am not sure what caused the issue. UO-cah says that pre-patch WWs are always 3 slotted.

A guildie remembers a bug back in the days where 3 slotted legacy WW got bumped to 4 slot when you started training it. I think this might be what is happening to me.

Any ideas about how to fix it? Was there ever a fix/solution? Please dont tell me my WW is ruined :(
I was so excited that I was going to use it.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    What is its Strength?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    edited January 29

These are the stats. uo-cah says that it is 3 slotted legacy WW with 58% intesity. But when I lore the pet, I see that it is 4 slotted. So, right now it is 4 slotted legacy WW with -27% intensity.
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    Hmm, I should check my legacy/pp pets. If I remember, I'll report back. But I doubt they'll do anything about it if it did break somehow.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    edited January 29
    Strength is not 760. Put it to sleep, where flappys belong.

Dragons are the pets that jump slots when the button is pushed.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.