Battle Chickens Issue

I have been growing battle chicken for awhile on Origin in hopes of organizing a Battle Chicken Tournament open to all to compete in for bragging rights and cast prizes.  We ran into a huge obstacle.  Unless the opponents are in the same guild or you are in Fel you can't get battle chickens to attack each other.  How on earth were they able to do Battle Chicken Tournaments back in the old days?  I ssume there was a time when they could battle with each other.  Our guild really wanted to bring this back into the game for not only Origin but other players offshard.  Would the GM's be able to help us out somehow or does anyone else have some solutions we have not thought about how to get around this issue.  What good is a battle chicken if it can't well, battle.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    Our EM would take us to an underground pet fighting arena that was in fel.  Otherwise you be in guild or fight in fel.

Use one of the gated fields in fel.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    Just go to Fel it’s safe unless your on Alt 
  • Skett said:
    Just go to Fel it’s safe unless your on Alt 
    *Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge*
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• OnixiaOnixia Posts: 84
    I would like to hold this tournament in a non fel location to attract people to participate.  
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    Onixia said:
    I would like to hold this tournament in a non fel location to attract people to participate.  
    Ask the EM to make it a community event.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    There is arena in haven guilds cam also war each other etc etc
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    I remember the pet battles on Origin ran by the EM years and years ago, fun stuff.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.