Mariah 2024

HeavySmokerHeavySmoker Posts: 50
edited January 24 in General Discussions
Can we hand the shards over to this lady since she has a pulse? I still think it's a shame paying customers can not get any response, any updates, any signs of life from owners who run the game, we have 1 person handling the whole website. Is there any signs of life out there or is it just aliens without a pulse?

This is not a troll thread, this is a legitimate concern thread, I know we will have trolls show up but I truly believe if you have many people paying for a service they deserve some sort of contact... I also know the trolls will say "well don't play if you don't like it" blah blah, but you don't pay for my accounts. Lets get some answers or turn it over to someone that can take control please. We need change. (sorry for the thread if there is another location/planet where some sort of life exist with admins/devs"
  1. Hand the ship over to someone who has time for paying customers?13 votes
    1. Yes, we need signs of leadership and activity from Dev's/Owners.
      76.92%
    2. No.
      23.08%

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    <3
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,254
    E-Mail Rob Denton the CEO of Broardsword, Bonnies boss.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    heheh well, I'm flattered, but you are somewhat mislead. I don't handle the entire website, only the player wiki, and while I love the game dearly, I can only help by sharing my knowledge of the game. I wouldn't have the first idea of how to actually RUN the thing!
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 270
    Dealing w all the knuckleheads posting here is painful enuff I’m sure. Drop the whole dumpster fire in her lap... thats just cruel & inhumane. ESPECIALLY when she volunteers her time w/o pay. I’d vote her a paying staff position in CS/Promotional/etc,... but not gonna drop a bus on her head w a vote to take over the Titanic. 
    <3
  • I know someone always has something negative to say and try to be a superhero, it was a complement that she actually puts in work when no one else does. Make room for the superhero poster.
  • XroseXrose Posts: 61
    It would be good if someone fixed the dead pixels on the female gargoyle characters paperdoll.
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    Acid_Rain said:
     ESPECIALLY when she volunteers her time w/o pay.
    Wow, I never know she was volunteering. If that is real then she is the patron saint of Sosaria!.
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 270
    shootgun said:
    Acid_Rain said:
     ESPECIALLY when she volunteers her time w/o pay.
    Wow, I never know she was volunteering. If that is real then she is the patron saint of Sosaria!.
    Fact.
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    I don't know what the solution is but this cycle of neglect this game has gotten in the past 5 years (that ironically coincided with New Legacy) needs to stop.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • HeavySmokerHeavySmoker Posts: 50
    edited January 28
    username said:
    I don't know what the solution is but this cycle of neglect this game has gotten in the past 5 years (that ironically coincided with New Legacy) needs to stop.

I agree 100%, but regardless of what they are "working on" behind the scenes that means they are still around.. No matter how much work is put in (I know it's not 60-80 hours worth), people should still be able to sacrifice 20 minutes to write a thread/reply/update the community on what is happening.. it's 2024 technology is amazing, I'm sure they put in a lot of hours scrolling tiktok and other nonsense... They have PAYING CUSTOMERS, that DESERVE replies and answers about the game. Hand it over to someone who cares about the community.

It needs to be said, or there will never be any change, I know we get the peons that say "stop complaining and play", but that doesn't solve any issues, those are the people that don't stand up for right and wrong and just let whatever happens happen... Take up for the community when you have a chance! (This rant is not directed toward you @username) :smile:
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    I know, no problem.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.