Seed Box

The seed box sounds like something I would be very much interested in. Maybe not today but in the near future I can see myself with rustic theme pack and a field or some planter boxes and the seed box for sorting what's what will come in very handy.

It appears to only be available as a veteran reward? - Please, anyone correct me on that if I am wrong.

My searching turned up an old thread here with a poll asking if people would buy it in the shop.
From my perspective, hell's yeah I would buy that from the UO store with sovereigns.

The problem I think with the survey and it's results in that thread I found was the OP proposed what I consider a large price (5000) in the shop for the seed box, I think a price should be in a similar ball park as the items in the decorate farm set (200each), the field garden bed (700) or the 3 raised garden bed's (2000 for set of 3).

Does anyone else have any thoughts on the Seed Box or know of other proper ways to get my hands on one. 
Can any of the officials offer any thoughts on the availability of this item in the store, in the near future? 

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,310
    edited January 23
    UO does not sell veteran reward items in the store.  Have asked about this  before.  This policy forces newer players that don’t have a ton of gold to buy these items from third party unauthorized vendors on the internet.  Find this UO policy quite frustrating but last time this was brought up someone observed that UO does not own the store.  Red soul stone and ethereal charger might be considered exceptions to this policy. If you want a seed box in game, check vendor search and have at least 179 million in the bank.  Thai’s just the way it is.
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    Have you guys tried shouting at the global chat? I often find people willing to sell any veteran reward up to 10 years for 200 mil at Atlantic.
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    Sadly, veteran rewards are kinda pay-to-win in some scenarios. Similar to the auction safes, it would be nice if there were other ways of obtaining them
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.