No music in Britain / Trammel

I was wondering if anyone knows when/why Britain 'lost' its theme song.

After midis were replaced by MP3s, at least we got the beautiful music from Ascension on loop. But now you can only hear it briefly on Felucca gate, while Trammel facet is silent.

Just curious, any known reason for this? Thank you.

(The song) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oixm8QOW3cU

Comments

• Not recording a clip for this, but I just went to Britain on GL and the theme for Brit is playing in Tram and Fel.. I'm in EC, not sure if that matters or not.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• AenvarAenvar Posts: 42
    Interesting. Might only be an issue in my shard (Europa) or it may be my fault after all.

I'll test a character today on GL, thanks for checking.
  • Aenvar said:
    Interesting. Might only be an issue in my shard (Europa) or it may be my fault after all.

You are welcome.

• ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    By me, its per character.. some will have music and some won't, even from the same account , so I believe it must be a setting somewhere, (or I clicked a harpsichord wrong and screwd it all up :D
  • Aenvar said:

So i was messing around since I'm off today and on Europa i was getting the music in Felucca , but not tram, went back to Brit Tram on GL and no music. Eropa broke it for me. weird

• AenvarAenvar Posts: 42
    Aenvar said:

So i was messing around since I'm off today and on Europa i was getting the music in Felucca , but not tram, went back to Brit Tram on GL and no music. Eropa broke it for me. weird

Weird indeed !

I've been trying different characters, accounts, shards and both classic & enhanced client. So far no luck for me.

That being said, I'm sorry you lost the music now too, and I'm hoping you have it restored soon.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,113
    Sorry that Europa caused yall not to have the music in you anymore.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Pawain said:
    Sorry that Europa caused yall not to have the music in you anymore.

No great loss to me. I'm mostly deaf and have the sound turned off anyway lol.