Requests of GM support hours to be extended for discriminatory expression

Could you extend for GM support hours for discriminatory expression.
I already paged to GM. But we have no choice but to wait until US morning?

He is spaming "should die from an earthquake" by translate Japanese. For the past few hours. 
No Japanese people say this word. And JPs recognize that it is a discriminatory expression after an earthquake. (I think there isn't anyone in any country who would say something like this. If a decent person.)
I used the filter option but he continue to spam with new character. We tell him we want him to stop but he ignores us. I think he is harassment against others. But I am so sad because my friend also doing post-disaster reconstruction.

Comments

• I think we all need to grow up and ignore words from people, they should have an ignore feature inside of the game that you can right click and block peoples text. I have gotten banned before because of words "not harsh words at all", and it's only ruining the population and the $$ coming in to the game to keep it running.
  • I think we all need to grow up and ignore words from people, they should have an ignore feature inside of the game that you can right click and block peoples text. I have gotten banned before because of words "not harsh words at all", and it's only ruining the population and the $$ coming in to the game to keep it running.
    The Block feature is a steaming pile of horse manure. 

Why? Because the OP said after they blocked (filtered) the troll they just started on a new/different character. 

I have been through this, and they can make new characters over and over. 

This isn't a "you're a noob" or "you suxxors" type thing. 

This is happening on a Japanese Shard. 

In case you're one of those Gen Z people that don't watch the news, a magnitude 7.6 earthquake struck Japan on New Years Day. 

And this piece of human crap is spamming this: 
    "should die from an earthquake" 
  • Majestic said:
    Could you extend for GM support hours for discriminatory expression.
    I already paged to GM. But we have no choice but to wait until US morning?

He is spaming "should die from an earthquake" by translate Japanese. For the past few hours. 
    No Japanese people say this word. And JPs recognize that it is a discriminatory expression after an earthquake. (I think there isn't anyone in any country who would say something like this. If a decent person.)
    I used the filter option but he continue to spam with new character. We tell him we want him to stop but he ignores us. I think he is harassment against others. But I am so sad because my friend also doing post-disaster reconstruction.

This person spamming the message is simply a child reaching out for attention and likely grew up with no consequences for their actions. Do not let someone else have the power over you to affect your life. Take their power away and call them out for what they are, a child seeking attention with low intelligence.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    ^^^
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 294
    I think we all need to grow up and ignore words from people, they should have an ignore feature inside of the game that you can right click and block peoples text. I have gotten banned before because of words "not harsh words at all", and it's only ruining the population and the $$ coming in to the game to keep it running.
    The Block feature is a steaming pile of horse manure. 

Why? Because the OP said after they blocked (filtered) the troll they just started on a new/different character. 

I have been through this, and they can make new characters over and over. 

This isn't a "you're a noob" or "you suxxors" type thing. 

This is happening on a Japanese Shard. 

In case you're one of those Gen Z people that don't watch the news, a magnitude 7.6 earthquake struck Japan on New Years Day. 

And this piece of human crap is spamming this: 
    "should die from an earthquake" 
    Im not from the Gen Z generation, however posts like this response have no reason for the generational tropes.

Ignorance is not select to a single generation, clearly.

• AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 646
    No one should have to be subjected to that kind of abusive acting out. When children practice bullying behavior and are not held responsible they never learn how to socially engage with others on a healthy level and become sick adults thinking this is normal acceptable behavior. 

Never, ever accept abuse, assault or battery from others towards yourself or others.

• AenvarAenvar Posts: 42
    Just shameful. I hope this is investigated and resolved as soon as possible. I'm sorry that Japanese players have to put up with this kind of behavior.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,800
    In the EC you can filter out text by adding it to the file "C:\Users\<computer account>\Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss\badwords.lst".  Not sure if it would work with Japanese words thou.

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    its true uo has rules like it or not
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    Some posts have been removed for topicality and terms of service violations.