Second round of Artisan Festival in Britain?

The town crier again says the Artisan Festival has begun in Britain and I have confirmed the elf is again accepting BoDs.  I've noticed this has happened in previous years. But have pretty much ignored it. 
But does this mean that we can get more Festival items if we give the elf enough BoDs?

Comments

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    Yes, you have time to do one more tree, happens every year. It goes through to the 11th.

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,800
    29 characters and over 100 bods given to the elf and not a single gift.  No tree appeared either.
    Did you put larges or smalls on it? It takes 25,000 bank points to grow a tree. If you threw 100 smalls on it you're not going to get anything. It takes roughly 300-350 filled large BODS depending on type, to complete a tree. IF you drop 100 larges on it, there's a small chance you'll get a gift.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,113
    edited January 11
    TimSt said:
    29 characters and over 100 bods given to the elf and not a single gift.  No tree appeared either.
    The tree has no star or even a Charlie Brown tree.  The Bag is there so it took away the old one and did a new cycle.  Notice Jhelomn has no bag right now.

Without a larger tree there will be few gifts if any.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    This is broken as intended for years now 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,113
    edited January 12
    Grimbeard said:
    This is broken as intended for years now 
    Not getting presents from trees that are not full is not broken.  Atlantic did not do their second Brit tree. 
    I think the BOD doers are burned out doing 1 per city. They do not do the second.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    It is not broken, it just goes for one extra tree so if people wish to try to complete another tree they can, they are under no obligation to do so. If you choose to drop BOD's on it, that's your choice. There is a SMALL chance that you will get a gift. We got our Brit tree on Origin to stage one and it popped 4 gifts, meaning 4 people got something.