Atlantic on vacation?

Atlantic just disappeared?  Does this happen often?  Or,

Comments

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    Yep now ATL is gone. Same There is an error communicating and can't log in.

Methinks it might perhaps have something to do with NL

The log in servers are very unstable.

I am NOT having any packet loss!!!

I can log in and play just fine, just recently Origin has been going down and reverting a lot the past few days and just today the log in servers went wonky!

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,311
    edited January 8
    Been awhile now.  Really, most unstable game ever.  Never know what’s going to work and what’s not when I log on.  Was lucky to be in a safe location.  Going to log now.
  • HeavySmokerHeavySmoker Posts: 50
    edited January 8
    Server has been toast for me for a long time, packet loss and I can't get an answer and Im almost positive they never look into any server host issues. I bet a lot of people on the east coast are experiencing the same issues I am.

This actually confirms the issues I have been having, the server has went down many times since I have been having the issues, for paying players I think we deserve at least a reply as to what is going on when the servers go down. But I guess we are just little peons.
  • warrawarra Posts: 22
    Cannot login to ATL from Sydney Australia :S
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 191
    Packet loss has nothing to do with the game, has to do with your internet, i was having problems with packet loss and bad lag constantly, ungraded my internet havent had packet loss or lag since, im loving it.
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    It is still down.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,955
    edited January 8
    It does not appear within the list of the available UO Servers showing to me, so, I guess, it is still down...
  • SmootSmoot Posts: 392
    remember when we had the 30day revert...........
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    Looks fine to me, same old shit in chat
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 191
    Smoot said:
    Remember back in the day when we had a dev team that cared about customer service and they would let us know that they knew the server was down and kept us updated with what was goin on and when they estimated the server would be back up? Man i miss them days.
  • Whitewolf said:
    Smoot said:
    Remember back in the day when we had a dev team that cared about customer service and they would let us know that they knew the server was down and kept us updated with what was goin on and when they estimated the server would be back up? Man i miss them days.

Truth
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,311
    Glad I did not wait for Atlantic to reappear.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    Origin has been down 5 times today at least. Not sure about other shards.

Has any other shard gone down like this in the past few days? Just went down again.

This discussion has been closed.