What the hell is going on in Luna Atlantic

For a while we've had 5+ spammers blabbing about some Russian religion.
Last few nights it was thousands of candelabras blocking the steps to Luna bank.
Now another guy spamming every 2 seconds about someone's a scammer.

This game has really gone to shit hasn't it?

This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.

Comments

• usernameusername Posts: 710
    edited January 6
    All this stuff is in addition to people spam gating to their houses and dropping thousands of runes to their houses... I tend not to have much of an issue with that however. And yes, I paged on every single thing in the aforementioned post but apparently it's all legal? Funny. I guess anything goes in UO these days.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 191
    one of the prime reason i no longer play on Atlantic.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,115
    Ya, UO should not have other players besides you so things like this will not happen.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MumblesMumbles Posts: 2
    I read on reddit that UO does not have GM's that work at night any longer.  I've paged in the evening and haven't gotten responses until the next morning.  I'm assuming that this is all related.  I saw the candelabras at the ice spur blocking entrances a few nights, paged a gm but again no response.   
  • vortexvortex Posts: 202
    Mumbles said:
    I read on reddit that UO does not have GM's that work at night any longer.  I've paged in the evening and haven't gotten responses until the next morning.  I'm assuming that this is all related.  I saw the candelabras at the ice spur blocking entrances a few nights, paged a gm but again no response.   

Same here I have reported on multiple bots and get a response at 10am the next day... But they still caught the bot I saw him in Bucs den room with all the moongates .