some changes needed to new champ spawn events

Can we please make is so the last level of the spawn drops participation rewards, im sure this isnt an issue on Atlantic, but its a huge issue on low pop servers, every day since it started i log on go to the champ area to discover someone had progressed the spawn to lvl 2 then just left, and of course it reverts back to lvl 1, so now i have to fight mods from lvl 1 and 2, to get back to lvl 2 then of course lvl 3 and 4 then boss with no chance of a rewards besides a tree.

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,041
    This has been asked for repeatedly but the developers refuse to even acknowledge or address the issue 
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,320
    Maybe some sort of random reset timer so person clearing the first two waves does not know when to come back.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,125
    The last level lasts about 3 seconds.  No thanks.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • The only way to stop it is to have them all drop randomly when the final boss is killed to people who participated in the spawn. Later you enter the spawn, the lower your chance to get a drop. Won’t happen but it is the only way to stop it. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,041
    The only way to stop it is to have them all drop randomly when the final boss is killed to people who participated in the spawn. Later you enter the spawn, the lower your chance to get a drop. Won’t happen but it is the only way to stop it. 
    I agree it's a tough situation but the developers lack of communication and willingness to discuss makes frustrated players more frustrated