Will the event end at 23:59 sharp or will it end at server reset?

I would like to get my hands on one more armor. This time to save it just in case I create another Garg in the future.

If the event is around until 3am eastern, then I am planning to stay around until that time and hopefully grab the armor before the event ends.

Thanks.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    The notice on the NPC says the event will end 23.59 EST
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    @Mariah Thank you... Looks like I will get to sleep early tomorrow :)

• So if I'm reading it correctly, it will go on through the 20th inclusive, and it ends 1 minute before the 21st begins in NY, roght?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    Yes.   But in the past, the NPC will still take drops and still buy them.  And the spawn still gives drops until server down.

But if you log off and back on, you can not interact with the NPC anymore.

So if you are on at the end you can still do it.  But if you log on after, you can't. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,169
    Just as a PSA - people should not risk waiting until the last second to turn in their items / collect their rewards. 

Typically the vendor is there until server up (ie 4-5 hours after midnight on EST) but I wouldn't count on that being the case every time... I think it was the Spring event last year where the egg vendor was removed before people thought it would go and some people ending up getting upset about it. I'm going to collect one more luck hour worth of drops this morning or afternoon since I have a few points banked already and be done with it well before that cutoff around midnight. I have yet to be burned by doing this.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    I would also suggest getting last minute drops and turning in early. These things are supposed to be fully automated but glitches happen!

Better to be safe then sorry.