Upcoming spawn location

2»

Comments

  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,164
    edited December 2023
    Are any of the spawn items shard bound?

    Is the tree bare in fel?  That would be nice.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,070
    TimSt said:
    There needs to be a healer or resurrection ankh in the area.  Got killed by the boss and had to log in a second account to resurrect my dead character.
    Healer right outside the fan dancer dojo 
  • RadstRadst Posts: 97

    30 seconds to kill the boss, 3 minutes for the whole spawn on atlantic, and EVERY char that has looting rights will get endless tree drop.

    What happened to the DYNAMIC champ spawn? Does this Dev dude EVER learn from his own work?

    All those sampire bots will dominate on EVERY shard.

    Dev dude should really quit the job cuz obviously he is unhappy, lack of attitude and effort.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,164
    Radst said:

    30 seconds to kill the boss, 3 minutes for the whole spawn on atlantic, and EVERY char that has looting rights will get endless tree drop.

    What happened to the DYNAMIC champ spawn? Does this Dev dude EVER learn from his own work?

    All those sampire bots will dominate on EVERY shard.

    Dev dude should really quit the job cuz obviously he is unhappy, lack of attitude and effort.
    Sounds like you should move to a less populated shard if you don't like playing this multi-player game with others.  Try Lake Austin.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,217
    Radst said:

    30 seconds to kill the boss, 3 minutes for the whole spawn on atlantic, and EVERY char that has looting rights will get endless tree drop.

    All those sampire bots will dominate on EVERY shard.

    The ATL spawn definitely goes fast.There are a ton of people (and bots) there to the point where I haven't received a tree drop 3 times (but I got looting rights and even got a snow sculpture drop).

    That said, I dont think this event will be heavily botted. TBH - I think it's going to be pretty dead after the first few days once people who want all 8 statues get what they need. There is no high dollar reward for this event to incentivize the bots.
  • TimSt said:
    There needs to be a healer or resurrection ankh in the area.  Got killed by the boss and had to log in a second account to resurrect my dead character.
    There's usually one at the Fandancer dungeon. drag it up to the cave.

    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

    Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,330
    edited December 2023
    Think there is a healer in the Dojo on the other side of the tunnel that leads into the spur.  Did not realize the healer question had already been answered.  Fewer players doing these events on my shard every year.  Have to agree with Keven the reward for this will not generate enough interest for players on my shard to continue to do this event considering how much the slimes in the fist wave damage the player’s equipment. 
  • Arnold7 said:
    Think there is a healer in the Dojo on the other side of the tunnel that leads into the spur.  Did not realize the healer question had already been answered.  Fewer players doing these events on my shard every year.  Have to agree with Keven the reward for this will not generate enough interest for players on my shard to continue to do this event considering how much the slimes in the fist wave damage the player’s equipment. 
    I take my SC weapon i use for the first level of the piper spawn. That with an Ice Slayer Tally wipes it out and keeps your weapon intact.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

    Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

  • MulderMulder Posts: 10
    How long will this event last?
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,810
    Mulder said:
    How long will this event last?

    It will probably end on Thursday, January 11, 2024 at 11:59:00 PM GMT-05:00. Because that is when the other events end.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,810
    Since we have two events going on at the same time: Krampus and the A Symphony of Snow & Samurai spawn, it would be nice if the spawn's alter had a timer showing how long until the next spawning.  This would allow people to know if they have enough time to do a trade run or two.


Sign In or Register to comment.