EJ Accounts and the new Hiryus...

Not sure how true this is but i heard that EJ accounts are farming the shogun drops then able to pick hiryus (not flagged as EJ), put it on a vendor and sell. But UO is going to fix them to where if the hiryus are not popped you wont be able to pop them if your a paying subscriber. i hope this is not true, if a EJ is able to sell these rewards which should be flagged as EJ drops/rewards then fix it after the fact. Alot of gold would be lost for the subscribers.    

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    Limit EJ to new haven 
  • PotionPotion Posts: 11
    They should probably just remove all restrictions from EJ and let people play the game.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    To the best of my knowledge no such intent has been expressed by the developers.
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    edited December 2023
    Gunsmoke said:
    Not sure how true this is but i heard that EJ accounts are farming the shogun drops then able to pick hiryus (not flagged as EJ), put it on a vendor and sell. But UO is going to fix them to where if the hiryus are not popped you wont be able to pop them if your a paying subscriber. i hope this is not true, if a EJ is able to sell these rewards which should be flagged as EJ drops/rewards then fix it after the fact. Alot of gold would be lost for the subscribers.    
    Anyone can pop the hiryu's claimed by EJs. I hope they do fix this, this is a major problem with the current event. Although, it's basically over now and the damage has been done so...

Grimbeard said:
    Limit EJ to new haven 
    Agreed.

Potion said:
    They should probably just remove all restrictions from EJ and let people play the game.
    They do it's called paying a subscription. 

This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,687
    Potion said:
    I actually disagree.

I think they should add more restrictions.

I don't feel that they should be allowed to have stalls in New Magincia.