CC Question: Is there a way in the CC to change the background color of containers?

Is there a way in the CC to change the background color of containers? I only use the CC when I restock my vendors so that I can arrange the items so they are not overlapped to people who use the CC for normal game play.  I put some really dark items into the crate container and could barely see them.  I would like to lighten up the container's back ground so I can see what I am placing.

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    I don’t think so I wish you could 
    the red chest color with dark items is hard for me to see as well
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    I use xmas boxes to put the darker items in - I label the box on the vendor "Hard to See Items.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    As far as I know only backpacks can use different graphics. Holiday gift boxes are really useful, especially the oblong ones.
  • Asking the Devs at the next M&G if they could change the vendor backpack color would be a good idea.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,799
    Mariah said:
    As far as I know only backpacks can use different graphics. Holiday gift boxes are really useful, especially the oblong ones.

Hopefully they give out Holiday gift boxes this year a long with bags.  I checked VS and the cheapest oblong one was 3,333,333 gold.
    What shard you're on?

Primarily Pacific.  But I do transfer a character between Pacific, Origin, Catskills, and Atlantic every so often.

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    I just claimed some holiday gifts on test center, and yes, I did get an oblong box.
    I looked and don't have any on Pac but I have some on Atl you can have. I'll check back here to see if you respond tonight. If not, I'll check again tomorrow.
    @Marge Lets see if I get any on the 7th when this year's gifts go live. If I don't get any I'll take you up on the offer.
    ok :)
    I got an oblong box on my third gift token. <happy dance>
    YAY! if you need more, I had 27 on that toon - just ask. :)
    whats an oblong box ? a rectangular box ?
    Yes.  it is a rectangular box.

you on Pac ?

Yes I am
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    TimSt said:
    Yes I am
    Get ready for a Rectangle box blizzard from Skett!   :D
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    I’ll dm you after work today  ;)