Closing accounts sales

Luc_of_LegendsLuc_of_Legends Posts: 312
I have decided to close all seven of our accounts.   I am selling 4 castles, two luna houses, and the oldest keep on Legends shard. I have loads of rares, and as I go through I will list them here.  Anything that does not sell will be placed on a horde minion and the horde Minion popped.  I will be listing details for house as well.

Comments

• CyrusCyrus Posts: 49
    where are the castles located?
    Have an ETA on a list of items you're selling?
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I"m pretty sure he's not selling anything, i could be wrong, but I doubt it.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    Yeah, I wouldn't blame him for changing his mind. Thanks for the reply. If he didn't change his mind maybe we will here back from him? Always good to hear when they change their mind and stay with us though.  :)
  • I have decided to just let my houses fall
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    If you really are leaving then why are you selling anything, just give it away or unlock it and let it decay.  You will have zero use for UO items/gold.  Load you bank boxes with all your good stuff and delete the chars.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,387
    I hate to see anyone else quit....

I can completely understand you wanting to quit I have taken long breaks many times

I keep coming back hoping things have / are going in anther direction 

for me 1998/1999 is long gone, not sure why I keep accounts open.
    UO seems to be nothing more than a disappointment to me. 

That being said I hope you just take a long break as I wished Tyrath would have.

Take care and happy travels 

Are we talking the Tyrath here on UO Forums that has an active account
    I saw in past post he has a few accounts that have months left from being paid on the 6 month auto renew which has been removed. 

So so yes he can still post until it runs out I would think ? Maybe ? 
    Skett said:
    I saw in past post he has a few accounts that have months left from being paid on the 6 month auto renew which has been removed. 

So so yes he can still post until it runs out I would think ? Maybe ? 
    I just checked and the 6 month auto renew is still there so I really do not understand his or Lucs problem
  • Luc_of_LegendsLuc_of_Legends Posts: 312
    edited June 2018
    He closed his accounts. 
     (removed)  Not to mention sis cannot stay connected more than a few minutes. I did several tests and think her wifi card is going out.  Her laptop is one year old.
    Honestly UO has become a cesspool. All people care about is how much money they can make off their pixels.(removed)  Plus how are you supposed play a multiplayer game solo? You can’t do the roof or doom becuase either no one wants to do it or they’ll leave.  UO should have closed 10 years ago because what it is now is an embarrassment. 
    I agree with most all of what you said 

I quit for long periods because I get pissed off at the game mechanics and how bad all the bugs are. 

It seems like this has really got you upset. Take a break for a few months to a year, I promise you won’t be missing much. You can always buy what you want in UO 
    edited June 2018
    I just wanted to know about the castles for sale  o:)
    edited June 2018
    LMMFAO  You mean all this DRAMA about your sister losing conn is in fact her fault and not UOs.  This has got to be one of the best priceless one of all.
  • Luc_of_LegendsLuc_of_Legends Posts: 312
    edited June 2018
    Well IF Broadsword would have anwsered a page or email we would have known sooner than almost 4 months later.  Interestingly enough she doesn’t lose con when connected the student portal of two different universities (not at the sametime) or Mcgraw-hill connect. If she tries to play an online game she cannot stay connected. We discovered it was her wifi card after she started a WoW trial account.  She can’t stay connected their either but at least their customer service gave a shit and tried to find out why.  Which is more than I can say for this excuse of a game. (removed)
    edited June 2018
    I remember the way you asked and it was not polite and every time some one suggested something you basically told them they were full of shit that it was not your sis fault, eat crow. 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    Some editing has been done on this thread. Please refrain from personal attacks, both on other posters and on Broadsword staff.
    Reference connection problems this is the logic I would apply:
    There are 3 possible locations of faults. 1 the server, 2, the route from your location to the server, 3 your equipment.
    If others are not having a problem connecting to the server, location 1 is eliminated.
    If another person is not having a problem at your location, or if a tracert and poll of the server shows no problems, location 2 is eliminated.
    Which leaves 3. Check for a virus on the equipment to eliminate software problems, if all is well, it is a hardware problem.
  • SyncrosSyncros Posts: 116
    Considering the current state UO is in it shouldn't take so many months to hear back from support but at least you found out the problem so fixing it should be easy enough.

WoW support like any is hit or miss, depends who you get they may be of help or none at all.

Syncros said:
    Considering the current state UO is in it shouldn't take so many months to hear back from support but at least you found out the problem so fixing it should be easy enough.

WoW support like any is hit or miss, depends who you get they may be of help or none at all.

That all depends on how you state your problem and if you are open to it being your problem.  Funny that this all started as UOs problem and I am closing my accounts to ON NO it is my problem after all but I am still closing my accounts.  Bottom line was he was going to close his accounts no matter what anybody did or said.
  • Bilbo said:
    Syncros said:

That all depends on how you state your problem and if you are open to it being your problem.  Funny that this all started as UOs problem and I am closing my accounts to ON NO it is my problem after all but I am still closing my accounts.  Bottom line was he was going to close his accounts no matter what anybody did or said.
    Ummm......What part of I AM A SHE did you miss?  Yes, my in game char male but I am a female. Also HP checked my Wifi card and its fine. Also I got an email from Broadsword GM support it appears that my in game pages/report got stuck in some sort of limbo/blackhole and they recently discovered it when the paging system broke.  OH BTW....Legends just crashed.  So just remember sweethearts DeNile isn't just a river in Egypt.
    When did you tell me you were a SHE.  Your WiFi card/WiFi provider that you keep getting kicked off of can not support the demand of online games so you get disconnected.  You even stated it would not support WOW and now because where you got your computer says it is good on a low demand in-house wifi it must be UOs fault again.  
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    Since this seems to no longer be a selling thread I think it can be closed.
This discussion has been closed.