Full-screen mode does not open in 2D

twizagtwizag Posts: 53
Whatever actions and changes are carried out, the window in 2D does not open in full-screen mode. Is it just me or everyone?

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,310
    Think that is the default.  Think this topic was in a discussion by loop posted on September 23.  Title stars out with Enhanced Client.  It might have the answer you are looking for.
  • twizagtwizag Posts: 53
    Arnold7 said:
    Think that is the default.  Think this topic was in a discussion by loop posted on September 23.  Title stars out with Enhanced Client.  It might have the answer you are looking for.
    Until yesterday, there were no problems....there were. And in what topic was this discussed?
    edited November 2023
    Click-on my name and then  click-on comments.   Look for my comment dated September 24.  That should be Loop’s discussion.  The discussion starts out with the words Enhanced Client.  It’s down a ways in my comment list.  Maybe the third page although not positive about that.  
  • twizagtwizag Posts: 53
    Arnold7 said:
    Click-on my name and then comments.   Scroll though them until you get to Loops discussion dated September 23.  It starts out with the words Enhanced Client.  It’s down a ways in the list.  Maybe the third page although not positive about that.

Yes, thanks, I found it..but I didn't understand how to fix it
    I did not either but am used to expanding the window to the point I do it automatically now.  Hope you get a response from a player that can do what is mentioned there.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    edited November 2023
    Arnold7 said:
    I did not either but am used to expanding the window to the point I do it automatically now.  Hope you get a response from a player that can do what is mentioned there.
    If you are expanding a window, you are in windowed mode.... Mine stay fully expanded if they are when I log off.

Full screen has nothing to open more.  It takes up the full screen and is not in a window.

You have to choose full screen mode. 

I dont use it and it is a pain to get rid of it.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CovfefeCovfefe Posts: 239
    ALT+ENTER