First TC1 Release – 5/16/2018
Note there will be missing strings on TC1 until we release a new client patch to coincide with these changes. We anticipate that will sometime in June.
The following changes have been published to TC1 as of the latest release date,
- Resolved issue where players could have access to certain masteries after soul stoning a skill.
- Players can no longer use soulstones with an active mastery.
- Mastery passives will be removed on login if a player does not have the correct skill or active mastery.
- Fixes issue where pet attacks would not proc the fiendish calling AI.
- Covetous resource maps will now indicate when they are located in the Lost Lands.
- Artifacts will preserve their max durability when exchanged with the Legendary Artificer.
- Harbingers can now only be summoned in a cemetery.
- Cannonballs can now be smelted.
- Mannequins and stewards can now equip talisman.
- You can now specify an amount of seeds to remove from the seedbox.
- “Owned by” items can no longer be quipped on mannequins, stewards, or vendors.
- Time of Legends items can now be dyed with natural dye.
- Revenants spawned in doom will no longer endlessly pursue their victims outside of the dungeon.
- Fixed issue where the New Magincia gardening contract would not work between years.
- NPC mage guildmasters will always accept gold for training.
- Fixed issue where the Silver Sapling would erroneously work outside of the Stygian Abyss.
- Fixed issue where players could get stuck on the Spirituality shrine while on a trade quest.
- Fixed the skill requirement for entering the City of Wind.
- Level 5 & 6 treasure maps have been added to the Hag Quest.
- Endless Journey players will receive a warning gump on login when mounted on a mount that contains items (This is currently live in Publish 99)
- Fixed issue where guards would instakill red players participating in a VvV city battle.
- Fixed issued where Global Chat presence would not be properly updated when players go offline.
- Fixed issue where the exit locations for the Primeival Lich spawn could be blocked with items.
- Fixed issue where Bard Mastery Despair would not deliver the correct damage.
- The Gorgon Lens should now work on all equipment that fits in the head and neck slot.
- The Cu Sidhe is now considered a wolf with regard to slayer damage.
- There is now a delay when toggling acceptance of trades in the trade window.
- Fixes issue where a number of skills could get stuck on a player. This issue will be resolved on player login.
- Fixes issue where players purchasing City Banners would receive tokenization errors.
- The Palomino Horse & Lasher can now be trained.
- Gnarled Staves that do not have any “charges” associated with any magical spell item properties can now be reforged.
- Fixed issue where ML artifact drops would not occur.
- Pets duplicated by Medusa will no longer have positive karma.
- Fixed issue where Messages in a Bottle would become erroneously named when used with the Davies’ Locker.
- Sapphires have been added to the ore cart spawn.
- Skeleton keys can now be combined up to 100 charges.
- Yarn made on a spinning wheel will now properly stack in a player’s backpack.
- The “wight” corpse will no longer be erroneously named.
- Fixed issue where magic reflect buff icon would display erroneous information when logging in.
- Adjusted Travesty’s wrestling skill
- The Jewelry Box can now be secured with contents if the house has available storage.
- Adjusted Despise Island Champ Spawn to reduce lag.
- Cleanup Britannia points can now be exchanged between characters on an account by visiting the Cleanup Exchange Stone located at the Britain Commons.
- The Britain Cleanup Officer will now spawn in the Britain Commons.
- Amethysts spawned in Exodus Chests will now stack with those purchased from the Jeweler.
- Sugarcane & Flax will now produce seeds.
- Daemons, Ogre Lords, Silver Serpents, and Wisps will no longer be associated with factions, resulting in odd results while trying to bard them.
- Flax will now produce flax instead of cotton.
- Spellweaving spell “Word of Death” will now have the correct minimum skill requirement displayed in the spellweaving book.
- Slayer damage will now impact Magery Mastery Death Ray.