Make ALL EJs rewards account bound, quest/encounters/etc. like we've seen in ToTs.

usernameusername Posts: 710
edited October 2023 in General Discussions
We have good precedent for making EJ rewards account bound as we've seen with ToT drops/rewards to curb zero consequence botting. Why not apply it to more aspects of the game?
  • Heartwood tools account bound (any way to make the items they craft bound also?)
  • Sakkhran Bird Of Prey statue account bound (pet also bound like proxy swamp)
  • Slim veil account bound
  • Doom/Shadowguard/Despise backpack drops account bound.
  • All quest rewards account bound.
This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.

Comments

• they should have NO rights to dungeons, events or anything that will impact on paid acct customers.  EJ is a TRIAL, do you want to play this? yes?, have a go ,then sub like everyone else.

The multi box cheats in dungeons etc will not exist if EJ are rightly restricted. And IF you find multi boxers in dungeons then they can get rightly banned

Even thinking about the feelings or rights of EJ trial accts is stupid.

You want to play?  THEN PAY
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    edited October 2023
    they should have NO rights to dungeons, events or anything that will impact on paid acct customers.  EJ is a TRIAL, do you want to play this? yes?, have a go ,then sub like everyone else.

The multi box cheats in dungeons etc will not exist if EJ are rightly restricted. And IF you find multi boxers in dungeons then they can get rightly banned

Even thinking about the feelings or rights of EJ trial accts is stupid.

You want to play?  THEN PAY
    I agree with you, but they're technically not 'trials', they're more like 'free-to-play' accounts. So I'm right there with you, but, the key difference is that EJ is a viable way to play the game so they should be able to experience most things in the game, just not allow to trade/profit off them. Anything they loot/craft/quest/artifact+reward drop should be account bound.

Participate in dungeon? Yes
    Sell said loot/rewards in the market that affects paid players? No
    Sub up if you want to make gold.

Again, this is already happening in ToTs so it's not like it's a crazy idea. @Kyronix run this by @Mesanna ?
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.