Will there be a raffle stone for LS Stygian Abyss dungeon house?

The House in the East Area (Stygian Dragon half) has fallen.
Its always sad to see a free spot. Thoose dungeon drop-ins are worth to be preserve.

Comments

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    Hrmm,  didn't MeneM own that house?  -it's a bad sign if he actually quit UO.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    edited October 2023
    CovenantX said:
    I think they left a while ago and returned maybe?  Their Luna house has fallen in the past.
    But, I don't think they had the house by the Cavern of Discarded.  Pampha owns the other one, I was at it yesterday when I Misstepped on a tile.

Maybe complaining that that house has never been public that I know of made them drop it?

I should have taken a pic of the house, it was a cool wooden fort.  You can tell it was abandoned long ago.  But it fit very well down there.

Would be nice if they did a raffle, but we have never been able to go to that house that I recall.  So, house or not, it remains the same situation until it gets a new owner.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    Pawain said:
    CovenantX said:
    I think they left a while ago and returned maybe?  Their Luna house has fallen in the past.
    But, I don't think they had the house by the Cavern of Discarded.  Pampha owns the other one, I was at it yesterday when I Misstepped on a tile.

Maybe complaining that that house has never been public that I know of made them drop it?

I should have taken a pic of the house, it was a cool wooden fort.  You can tell it was abandoned long ago.  But it fit very well down there.
      Oh right, the east abyss house, I was thinking the one near the pixie spawn but I guess that would be the north/west one... I haven't been in the abyss in probably ~3 years or so. I know Menem owned the pixie house at one point.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    Ya, probably transferred it to Pampha.  He does allow anyone to put a tile in the house. So we do have one way to enter.  Medusa is quite popular.
  • While there was a silent raffle stone on Great Lakes until friday
    where is this option on Lake Superior.

i didn't enlist myself because this is for the great Great Lakes peoples.
    And i will not enlist for Lake Superior, but i think such home, if bound to someones public transporter, are a great support for each shard.
  • Who is MeneM??? Btw... I'm not ;)

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

Who is MeneM??? Btw... I'm not ;)
    No you are not.  A rich and popular player on LS used that name.
    While there was a silent raffle stone on Great Lakes until friday

And i will not enlist for Lake Superior, but i think such home, if bound to someones public transporter, are a great support for each shard.
    This gives hope that we will have that house raffled on LS some day.  Thanks for the info.
  • Pawain said:

This gives hope that we will have that house raffled on LS some day.  Thanks for the info.

Has anyone emailed Mesanna? I emailed her about the one on GL and she had the stone up within an hour of the email.  Disregard, i sent her an email about it. hopefully she'll get it set up Monday.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Pawain said:

Has anyone emailed Mesanna? I emailed her about the one on GL and she had the stone up within an hour of the email.  Disregard, i sent her an email about it. hopefully she'll get it set up Monday.
    Hmm. There's a picture of one for GL above. It ran its course.  Do yall need another?

Ya there are only a few players on LS that do emails, or forums.  If I remember next week, I'll try.  Since I know she is doing that.
  • Pawain said:
    Pawain said:

Hmm. There's a picture of one for GL above. It ran its course.  Do yall need another?

Ya there are only a few players on LS that do emails, or forums.  If I remember next week, I'll try.  Since I know she is doing that.
    That is the one i am talking about. It went IDOC last week and I sent her an email. I also sent her an email about this one on LS today. 

OK cool. Thanks 

That spot would be a great location for a raffle stone.
  • ON LS Today

Sweet. You da man!
    Someone won,  check your emails!