Invasion Of Moonglow (Baja)

I've been playing Ultima Online for close to 26 years now and I am still amazed at the game and the players. It's the things that people do that make this game so special. 

So this morning I got a message from Turmoil asking what I had done and I better go check out Moonglow(Baja shard). I'm the Governor of Moonglow.... 

I'm guessing this invasion of Moonglow by the bears was in response to the previous week's invasion of hunters to Ice Island where the polar bears reside. One of the Polar Bears was named 'WeRemember'. In less than a half hour the hunters had cleared out the entire population of polar bears. The reason for this is that the hunters were gathering leather hides for this year's Artisan Festival Cranky Crafters. 

This was so much effort on someone(s) part. I hope to find out who they are!

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,115
     :) 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
     B) 
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    I've been playing Ultima Online for close to 26 years now and I am still amazed at the game and the players. It's the things that people do that make this game so special. 

So this morning I got a message from Turmoil asking what I had done and I better go check out Moonglow(Baja shard). I'm the Governor of Moonglow.... 

I'm guessing this invasion of Moonglow by the bears was in response to the previous week's invasion of hunters to Ice Island where the polar bears reside. One of the Polar Bears was named 'WeRemember'. In less than a half hour the hunters had cleared out the entire population of polar bears. The reason for this is that the hunters were gathering leather hides for this year's Artisan Festival Cranky Crafters. 

This was so much effort on someone(s) part. I hope to find out who they are!

Unacceptable!

The Devs MUST immediately make the Bears "Island Bound"!! 

I'm sure that this funny action is a breach of some obsure point in the TOS: it is unthinkable that some Players can act is such a creative way!!!  :D  ;)
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,030
    I'm thinking herding must have been involved 
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited September 2023
    Grimbeard said:
    I'm thinking herding must have been involved 

At last a use for that Skill! :)
  • I logged in to find "Glowie Fleas" in Moonglow. One of the other governors had brought a bunch of different animals to Moonglow and renamed them all glowie fleas ... some were called big glowie fleas LOL ... it was pretty funny!
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
    maithceol@gmail.com
  • I logged in to find "Glowie Fleas" in Moonglow. One of the other governors had brought a bunch of different animals to Moonglow and renamed them all glowie fleas ... some were called big glowie fleas LOL ... it was pretty funny!

Love it! This is the kind of stuff that makes this game so fun. It's the people!