IDOC Bug

Tonight, there was an IDOC that fell 9/10 hours before the scheduled time on the "house sign" on Lake Superior. The GMs, of course, didn't have time to respond due to the large number of people in this game ;) Could we get a bit more clarity on this bug? Why or how does this happen? I've never experienced anything like it before.

The house was located at Luna inside walls

@Kyronix @Mesanna

Comments

• it was a museum...not the first time a loaded plats house fall and obscur things happen. i remember the brian castle in fel chessy someone made the shard crash 3 times till he had enought people to control it and get the items he wanted.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,115
    The "Museum" was in Tokuno.  It went OSI and went poof after the owner paid her subscription. Nobody got her stuff, just poof.

The Luna house was also paid before the timer went off and it fell early.

So, both of those houses were paid before the timer ran out and went OSI owned.

Lots of unhappy players on LS over Pandora's house going poof.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,031
    Pawain said:
    The "Museum" was in Tokuno.  It went OSI and went poof after the owner paid her subscription. Nobody got her stuff, just poof.

Funny how only bugs that affect you are bugs i for one am sure it was user error 
    edited September 2023
    Grimbeard said:
    Pawain said:

Funny how only bugs that affect you are bugs i for one am sure it was user error 
    Troll somewhere else.  Where did I say this was a bug?  I doubt you know enough about game mechanics to distinguish user error from normal operation or bug.
    Pawain said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Pawain said:

Troll somewhere else.  Where did I say this was a bug?  I doubt you know enough about game mechanics to distinguish user error from normal operation or bug.
    Of course you turn to insult when faced with facts
    Fact:  This incident did not affect me, stop trolling me and making up lies.
    Pawain said:
    Fact:  This incident did not affect me, stop trolling me and making up lies.
    Fact houses go idoc when accounts either not paid for or sanctioned 
    Fact the timer has always been wacky at best 
    Fact people only care because they wanted someone else's things 
    Fact you only posted about it because it was on LS any other Shard and you'd be waving pom poms saying they got what they deserved 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,991Moderator
    Enough you two!
    Since the house went OSI, perhaps there was a reason the house dropped out of schedule? I suggest the owner send an email to uo@broadsword.com. I doubt there will be an explanation here.
This discussion has been closed.