VENDOR transaction list???

just a suggestion. how hard would it be to make a Vendor Transaction "buyer list", who bought what? type of list??

or what was bought item list.

Just a thought.

1. Would this be worth it?9 votes
    1. Yes
      33.33%
    2. No
      55.56%
    3. Maybe, if done right?
      11.11%

Wildfire

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,052
    I dont want them to find out it was me who bought that EM event item for 15M  because they left off a Zero!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • KronalKronal Posts: 84
    Pawain said:
    I dont want them to find out it was me who bought that EM event item for 15M  because they left off a Zero!
     :D 
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,794
    Definitely a "what was bought" list so we know what to restock.
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    I wouldn't mind a gump that displayed what was on the vendor, quantity, price, how long it sat there, etc...but not the buyer. This would be a very low priority request, the devs have a mountain of bugs and fixes that deserve more attention.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Just keep a list of what was stocked, when and price then do an inventory when ever you think it is needed.  Don't you think the devs have enough to do already than to keep track of your vendors.
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    Bilbo said:
    Just keep a list of what was stocked, when and price then do an inventory when ever you think it is needed.  Don't you think the devs have enough to do already than to keep track of your vendors.
    The data already exists on the servers, they're already tracking it in real time...they're just probably not saving any of it once a sale is made. Why not give players a way to see any historical data that does remain?