Devs/mesanna

2»

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,141
    So they do receive your pages and investigate. He answers the GM and the GM moves on.
    They may even watch and wait until you leave the area to talk to them.

You never get the result of a ticket.  You knew that already.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • usernameusername Posts: 725
    edited September 2023
    Pawain said:
    So they do receive your pages and investigate. He answers the GM and the GM moves on.
    They may even watch and wait until you leave the area to talk to them.

You never get the result of a ticket.  You knew that already.
    No, you are once again not reading what I am posting:

I am paging in the evening USA time and sometimes not getting a response till after 8-9am when they've logged off. In some instances, this is over 12 hours after when I paged. When you page a GM and they're working you get a response fairly fast, within 30 minutes. With this player they seem to know the GM schedule and purposely only bot on these 'off hours' when they know GMs aren't working.

Either way, EJs shouldn't be able to run repeatable quests with rewards like these ones in Heartwood. I have no idea whether these accounts are paid or EJ, I'm just saying in general. 
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.