1FC Town Buff and Felucca

Hello,

Is it possible to get this added to Felucca so murderers have access to it?

If you need a different way to implement it you could link it to Vice And Virtue and make it a purchase able reward from the vvvSilver Traders.  500pts for 24 hours or 2000pts for 7 days.  Maybe gets some fighting in active vvv towns as a side benefit if players need to accumulate points.

Comments

• on Siege town buffs are available in Fel, so shouldn't be a problem to implement
  • I think there should be a Malus to be a murderer.
    You have also a Bonus while killing people.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,027
    VvV items shouldn't work in tram and all fel cities should have governor and own town buff
  • MarcusMarcus Posts: 16
    I think there should be a Malus to be a murderer.
    it's better players actually be red instead of going red killing blues then using pardons to go blue again.

free 1 fc is insane value in suit building and needs to be equally available to all
  • MarcusMarcus Posts: 16
    Grimbeard said:
    VvV items shouldn't work in tram and all fel cities should have governor and own town buff
    VVV should actually be open pvp on all facets.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,027
    Marcus said:
    Grimbeard said:
    VVV should actually be open pvp on all facets.
    As long as VvV is open to attack on all facets right now there is 0 risk and even if the added mods are crap and they wearout fast that's unacceptable 
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,950
    Being a red should not be prized by also giving bonuses to my opinion....

It should actually be penalized, not prized, the way I see it.

• this was mentioned many times before, specially when people were using a trick to gate red into Trammel, to get buffs. Mesanna said herself that she dont know why this was not yet done, there is no problem nowadays allowing Reds into trammel and if this will upset some people than just let us use the town bonus in felucca as well.

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,122Dev
    The more likely scenario is the buff being attainable through VvV, not rewarding you for your nefarious actions! 
  • popps said:

Back when red actually meant you could loot meaningful items off people I agree. Nowaways theres nothing to loot by PKing anyone other than consumables.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
    popps said:

Back when red actually meant you could loot meaningful items off people I agree. Nowaways theres nothing to loot by PKing anyone other than consumables.

Which is lame, at least some don't loot those item...
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,169
    Skett said:
    popps said:

Which is lame, at least some don't loot those item...

I'd disagree. Back before 100% LRC suit, people looted reags all the time to use when in battle. Looting consumables is just restocking from your kill.