EM Events and Felucca.

So back to my suggestion in the other thread there should be designated 'PvP Shards' that bring the players together and promotes PvP on those select servers.

As much as I would love to see tournaments and other competitions on these servers the EM tech probably isn't capable right now of running them efficiently or without being griefed from players looking to only cause a disruption. And in the future when the dev's have more time I would love to see them give the Event Moderators more tools to host Felucca PvP events.

However there is at least one type of Event that can be done without the potential of being Griefed. It is really simple. 
Just take a location and the one that I think of first is the Hedge Maze one server per week(each shard gets event once a month) summon a boss in the center and let every guild have a no rule free for all to kill it and claim the rewards which are cursed for 15 minutes so a random thief player has a chance to steal and get in the fun.  Rewards can really be anything from a single use Pigment, Exotic Hair dye, New Mount, EM style deco, a statue with the players name that received it saying they won the event? Rewards can be rotated out if they are not desirable.

This is incredibly easy to implement and gives guilds a reason to log on and recruit. Gives people something to look forward to every week to participate in. The video's of actual PvP events on YouTube might even interest people into checking it out and look for a guild to join. A battle of this style could be over in 10 minutes or last hours into the night.

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,153
    I've attended fel based em events on smaller shards with no issues Atlantic would be a mesd