Up to 6 Multiboxer Questers Trammel, Heartwood, Atlantic, LOL

13»

Comments

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 924
    Lord_Frodo said:I just love how you think that the GMs/EMs are all cheaters.  Why do you even play a game that you hate so much?
    LMAO So accusing the GMs, EM,s and the DEVs of favoritism and cheating without any proof what so ever is wanting a better game. .
       Clops got caught several years ago, do you know how he got caught?

Obviously it's happened... there's evidence.   you act like it's never happened so it's not possible.

The fact of the matter is, It'd be hard for any normal player to 'catch' EM's, let alone GMs doing things to cheat because they have powers that allow them to avoid detection by normal accounts/players, they can do things while hidden.. hell Advisors were able to do that, and they did, It's probably why we don't have advisors anymore.

I hope the devs have a log that tells them each and every action the EMs & GMs take, so they can police those players.... especially after the Clops incident.

Between EM,GM & Advisor corruption that may or may not be going on, and the blatant botting that seems to never end.   I don't see how it's ever going to get better, especially if there's no effort to make it better. (not that we'd see it, short of bots suddenly disappearing) but still.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • usernameusername Posts: 723
    edited September 2023
    13 and counting? Can't even get all their bars. Game is a joke actually. 

13.png 677.7K
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    Thank you for your fedback. This is not the venue to report suspected in game violations. You would be better served by using the proper systems provided. 
This discussion has been closed.