What we allowed to talk about?

2»

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,160
    Yoshi said:
    "instead ask why certain people are going so far out of their way to stop common sense? as to lie and manipulate people so they can carry on cheating in a game

then again i also think cannons should need cannonball to deal damage too, so i must be completely in the wrong, that thread got locked too
    again i must just be bias cos i have blacksmith"
    You are the only liar here, advertising and telling players they must use a third party client to play UO.  Ill give it a few minutes before we hear more lies about this from you, you cant resist it.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2023
    Pawain said:
    You are the only liar here, advertising and telling players they must use a third party client to play UO. 

"no comment

hey Pawain, if they fixed nerve strike debuff bug, how long before you would even notice?
    prob never
    must be nice in your little tower"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,062
    Yoshi said:
    Pawain said:
    You are the only liar here, advertising and telling players they must use a third party client to play UO. 

"no comment

hey Pawain, if they fixed nerve strike debuff bug, how long before you would even notice?
    prob never
    must be nice in your little tower"
    Now nerve strike that's a hill for you 
    edited July 2023
    "if i see my neighbour kick his dog,

I shouldn't rebuke him because there are people starving in Africa that i should concentrate on?

I just don't like people cheating

nobody disputing nerve strike debuff bug (nobody who counts) devs just don't currently have the time to fix anything"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Yoshi said:

devs just don't currently have the time to fix anything"
    So the two latest fixes are our imagination?

They fix using their priority list. Thank God they do not use yours.
    edited July 2023
    Pawain said:
    So the two latest fixes

"what are the two?

the last bug that was fixed from one of my reports, was bug that stopped you mounting horse when in combat mode on classic client,
    funny nobody complain about that fix

and hey, that stops your pet dying - during legit non cheating gameplay where owner is logged in"
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,868
    Yoshi said:
    “Darn, people gonna miss your advice about needlessly see sawing skills like it’s 1999”
    As opposed to listening to your Whines. 

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,810
    Every one step back and take an ice bath. Personal attacks get threads locked.
    TimSt said:
    Every one step back and take an ice bath. Personal attacks get threads locked.
    Then we couldn't get an accurate measurement.

"I don't whine or express opinion about anything

I write only factual information

not my fault moderators only like some facts and not other facts"
    Yoshi said:
    "I don't whine or express opinion about anything

I write only factual information

not my fault moderators only like some facts and not other facts"

edited July 2023
    “I hear rumour that they made a second stealth change to IDOC

I hope this is not the case

or this would be pure hypocrisy
    if forum moderator treated all topics equally then Mesanna had spoken on that issue and no more discussion should even have been allowed

i not interested in trammel idocs

i merely query the original action and advise of facts about game mechanics even though it’s not my area of expertise

how they can now accept my feedback (which I shouldn’t have even been allowed to post if forum mod was being consistent with their censorship) on an issue of idocs and implement change immediately on something in trammel that happens like 2 times a day but not understand more important issue of pet logging which occurs more often and much more serious than who wins Luna musical chairs

(if rumours are true of another change)”

• Gesicht mit verdrehten Augen Emoji  Bedeutung Kopieren   The boy urgently needs some fresh air again !!!

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

edited July 2023
    They announced the housing timer.

Then today they changed where you can mount a pet or ethy.  Go to shadowguard, yamitsu mines, or underwater and try to mount an ethy or pet.

They don't announce to you, 

Opps wrote this a while back for Yoshi but it did not post, probably some conspiracy involved in it not posting...
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,062
    edited July 2023
    Scripters aren't mounted now if they make it so no packies in heartwood that would make sense. If it's strictly for the ethy mounting to no it's time to place its a failure as they don't need to mount 
    Just that they can
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,208
    edited July 2023
    Pawain said:

Then today they changed where you can mount a pet or ethy.  Go to shadowguard, yamitsu mines, or underwater and try to mount an ethy or pet.

One would think that since they attempted a stealth change after their announcement that failed, they would give some sort of update about what they were looking to do. A simple update saying "we are aware or an issue with mounting in X that we are looking to fix" or "players are no longer able to mount in X due to Y". 
    edited by Mariah
    edited July 2023
    keven2002 said:
    Pawain said:

One would think that since they attempted a stealth change after their announcement that failed, they would give some sort of update about what they were looking to do. A simple update saying "we are aware or an issue with mounting in X that we are looking to fix" or "players are no longer able to mount in X due to Y". 

They do not announce fixes to exploits. Yes it's called private ownership for a reason. 

I also do not go to restaurants where I do not like the food. I suppose you do seeing how you continue to subscribe to UO.
    edited July 2023
    Pawain said:
    I also do not go to restaurants where I do not like the food. I suppose you do seeing how you continue to subscribe to UO.
    My 6 month renewals have been stopped due to lack of content / effort from the Dev team this year. I'm down to a single account right now from many accounts previously. I've played maybe 30 hours total since Jan 1 and feel like I could've easily saved myself 8 months of a subscription and not missed a single thing. 

Many others are doing the same so if that trend continues, your favorite poorly run restaurant is going to be out of business regardless of how much you try to act like it's good.

Pawain said:

They do not announce fixes to exploits. Yes it's called private ownership for a reason. 

Who said they fixed an exploit? Their post simply said "they made a change to the house placement due to a large amount of complaints". You are assuming it was due to an exploit. Again, the Dev team is silent so you have no clue if that's true or not. Isn't it funny how lack of communication works against you yet again when you are the one saying they don't need to update us ever? 
    keven2002 said:
    Who said they fixed an exploit? Their post simply said "they made a change to the house placement due to a large amount of complaints". You are assuming it was due to an exploit. Again, the Dev team is silent so you have no clue if that's true or not. Isn't it funny how lack of communication works against you yet again when you are the one saying they don't need to update us ever? 
    Some of us have read the many posts here about the same parties getting all the houses that fall. 

There was a large amount of complaints. And some are intelligent enough to understand what they were trying to do.  They just chose to do something  that does not stop the house players.  When they heard mounting an ethy was involved, they tried to stop that.

Glad you learned something today.
    Pawain said:
    keven2002 said:
    Some of us have read the many posts here about the same parties getting all the houses that fall. 

There was a large amount of complaints. And some are intelligent enough to understand what they were trying to do.  They just chose to do something  that does not stop the house players.  When they heard mounting an ethy was involved, they tried to stop that.

None of what you said made any sense at all...as per usual. 

Keep assuming things and spouting nonsense as if they are facts. I bet you were probably the best at playing the game telephone as a kid; you seem to love to change the story up regardless of the facts.
    keven2002 said:
    Pawain said:
    keven2002 said:

None of what you said made any sense at all...as per usual. 

Keep assuming things and spouting nonsense as if they are facts. I bet you were probably the best at playing the game telephone as a kid; you seem to love to change the story up regardless of the facts.
    So there was a guy on Lake Austin that kept placing houses every 10 seconds so they had to put a timer on the tool?

:D  :D :D  
    “Pawain remind me of people who watch a 10 min Tedtalk and start lecturing people with a degree in the field"
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    Please Treat ALL Posters with Respect and Courtesy
This discussion has been closed.