Custom Keep Contest This Summer !

@Mesanna @Kyronix ;

Can we get a keep contest to keep (-) us busy / give us something to do this summer.  

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Psst...Summer should keep you busy this summer...go outside...just sayin.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    edited July 2023
    I try to hike/walk 10 to 15 miles a week and go tubing /swimming a couple times a week, but ya I totally agree GO OUTSIDE!

The keep I want is designed by someone else so all I’d have is vote. 
     This is designed by @Mene_Drachenfels
    its awesome! 

• PaladinBobPaladinBob Posts: 52
    wow i want that
  • This is not a keep - it's 18 x 18 plot ;) :p  feel free to rebuild *G*

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

Do you have pictures of your Keep @Mene_Drachenfels
  • SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
    :p
  • Mene_DrachenfelsMene_Drachenfels Posts: 247
    edited July 2023
    Skett said:
    Do you have pictures of your Keep @ Mene_Drachenfels
    skett, I know you are impatient, but let them schedule the event for the keep contest first > 

@Mesanna@Kyronix if time is ready for it ;)

And of course there are already pictures of the one keep ;) - in my head and in my imagination - so honestly now - if I already had a draft, I would be pretty stupid if I present it here already or?

For the picture above now again insistently - this is not built on a Keep plot, that there was the draft on a 18 x 18 plot for the big main house from the Winner Castle , just other side with entrance east and not south!

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

Id love to see it !

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “I see no purpose to this thread other than to stir up trouble ie a troll.”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,846
    Great thread, let's see some more custom designs. If we can get the Dark Lady to do one, I may try it again.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2023
    Mesanna has said there will be no change:

Mesanna: we are not touching that

Because the Broadsword stance is clear, and documented. This thread should be closed

i mean, only if you going to attribute something that she said like 3 years ago to something that is not relevant today, which is I guess what forum mods are doing nowadays.

And just asking people to instead email 
    noreply@unread.com if you not happy about it“
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    @Yoshi Please don't troll this tread.

Thank you for your understanding......