What is a Troll?

I looked it up because ppl keep calling me one. It says "Trolls are players in video games who attack other players, are sensation seeking and/or are interaction seeking. Trolling is considered a direct attack on another players enjoyment of the game. They try to intentionally ruin the gaming experience for other players."

I don't see it, i wish everyone the best uo experience they can have.

Comments

• JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 911
    Well you certainly are doing just that on these forums.  Your personal attacks against Mesanna are intentionally and very intentional to cause maximum offence.  You know what you re doing 
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I have the same feeling towards trolls (and i've been called one myself) that I do against fanboi/girls. They're both equally nauseating.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • KarynKaryn Posts: 55
    You need to take some lessons from Popps. Your trolls are like a blunt instrument compared to his mastery of trolling
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,310
    Don’t see much from Popps anymore.  Considered him too verbose at times, but not really a troll. His posts were game related.
    don't worry, he is looking for some really irrelevant subject, like camping or the real need for cooking for the gauntlet 

Its only a matter of time
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    hmm cooking ,,,,
     :D

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    I looked it up because ppl keep calling me one. It says "Trolls are players in video games who attack other players, are sensation seeking and/or are interaction seeking. Trolling is considered a direct attack on another players enjoyment of the game. They try to intentionally ruin the gaming experience for other players."

Did you see your picture next to the word?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
    Pawain said:

Did you see your picture next to the word?

Please don't personally attack me like this, I think its a breach of forum rules. ty
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    No Trolling - Do not post comments which have the sole purpose of causing an argument. You may express your opinion on a topic however, abuse to anyone who doesn't have the same opinion as you will not be tolerated.
This discussion has been closed.